Chapter 29

Authors Note

We made it to the 3 votes and one comment so here is the next chapter. You got it early so next update is next Friday unless you vote. This chapter needs 4 votes and 2 comments for me to update sooner! Oh and from now on I'm going to put the date next to the POV.

---------------------------------------------------
4 VOTES 2 COMMENTS!

Violet POV (Thursday September 6th)

Uni starts next week Monday the 10th and I'm not excited at all, but I'm really happy about how I planned my classes. All online class work is due on Sunday so on Monday and Tuesday I don't have any classes actually at uni so I can get my online work done. I'm taking a three courses online and three that aren't. I have to actually go to unvirsity on Wednesday's and Thursday's two courses on Wednesday and one Thursday. So that's good but I do have volleyball practice every week day and games on weekdays too. Then I just fit my job in anywhere my boss knows when she can't schedule shoots and she has my volleyball schedule. I actually have a shoot that's in 15 minutes so I yell for Zayn and we get in the car. After fighting for a couple minutes about who's going to drive I win and Zayn goes to the passenger side. I make my way the where the shoot is being held and Zayn and I walk in hand in hand. My shoots usally last and hour to two hours but surprisngly Zayn always wants to come. Today we doing a fall collection because summer is pretty much over. I tried on dozens of sweaters and my favorite long sleeve crop tops. The best thing about my job is my boss always lets me keep the clothing so every shoot I end up leaving with bags of clothes and sometimes make-up they used on me that they let me keep. Leaving the shoot my hair is in bouncy curls and for some reason I have a lot of energy. "I want to go to a club" I blurt out "she babe lets go" Zayn surprsingly agrees to going. I pull out my phone and call Kaley and Emma and they say yes. Kaley and I are going to get in so much trouble for blowing off practice but oh well. We are meeting in an hour so Zayn and I head back to our flat. My hair is already done and so is my make-up because the last look they did was an amazing smokey eye. I grab a dress from mmy closet that's a short tight black lace dress and I decide to go with red pumps and a red lipstick. The dress isn't slutty, but it's definatly awesome for clubbing the lace isn't see through except for an area around the waist where it is just lace. The dress also isn't to short where my ass is hanging out but it also doesn't reach my knees it goes mid-thigh maybe. My pumps make me taller than Zayn which he hates but not by much. To be a model you have to be tall and I'm like an inch shorter than Zayn without heels. By the time both of us are done we have 15 minutes to get to the club so we have no time to waste. I let Zayn drive to save the time and we make it to the club right on time. Zayn and I go straight to the front of the line to the bouncer and we say are name and he lets as in hastily not wanting to make us wait. Now that I'm a full time model Emma and I are the most known in Europe and we're known in the U.S very well too. We make are way to the V.I.P section that is just for us. Everyone is here but Louis and I'm guessing he is with his new girlfriend Eleanor. No one knows but me and Harry, Louis accidently let it slip in front of me. I'm the only one who met her except Emma but she doesn't even know it. That's how Harry met her through Emma then he introduced her to Louis. I go shopping with El when we are both free because she is a model as well. Also she is in her last year of uni I believe. Emma is wearing a dress like me but it's red and wihout lace and then Kaley is wearing a black sparkly cocktail dress and it's a bit longer than Emma and I's and has straps. Dani is also here with Liam and Kaley and her are almost wearing the exact same dress but Dani's is a bit shorter and strapless. After saying hello to everyone I make my way over to the bar and for some reason I'm in the mood for a strawberry daquiri, and I also get Zayn a beer. Once I get our drinks I go sit down again handing Zayn his beer and sitting on his lap. Dani and Liam are dancing same with Harry and Emma even thoughHarry can't really dance. Kaley refuses to so her and Niall are sittting here drinking. "Zayn babe do you want to dance" I ask putting my drink down. "I don't dance" so I ask again and he ays the same thing, "fine I'll dance alone." I head out to the dance floor and start swaying my hips to the beat of the music. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I continue dancing thinking it's Zayn, but then I look up and defiantly isn't. "Get off me" I say trying to pry the guys hands off me he's like 40. "Come on babe" he says starting to grind on me. This situation brings memories back of Jason and what he did. "Get off me now" I growl stomping on his foot and when his grip loosens I turn around slapping him. I start walking away when the man grabs my wrist again "you little bitch" he says before slapping me then grabbing my waist once again. I see a mop of curls not to far and I scream for Harry he turns around and once he sees what's happening his face turns red with anger. "I'm giving you 5 seconds to release her" Harry growls, but the man doesn't back down. "What until I have my way with her then you can have her" he says looking at me like I'm a piece of meat. He is now holding my wrist not to mention very tightly. I start screaming for Zayn hoping he will hear me over the music and in a flash my boyfriend is coming to the rescue. The man punched Harry and is now taking me towards the back door of the club. By now I lost sight of Harry and Zayn and the man is shoving me out the door into an alley and no one can hear me. The man picks me up because I refuse to move and now I'm crying. I'm slung over the man's shoulder and I'm banging on back. He throws me against the wall and I feel pain shoot through my back. He pinned my wrists above my head with one hand and the other is going towards his belt. I take the chance to lift my knee to his groin and use all the power I can. The man lets go off my wrists and is now on the ground. Upset and mad I start kicking him again and again in the stomach. Zayn finally found me and is now outside and I kick the guy in the head and then I go to do it again, but Zayn stops me. "You're gonna kill him come on lets just go" I nod my head tears still running down my cheeks. I stop crying when I think of Harry "is Harry ok?" I ask "yeah it wasn't bad at all Harry just wasn't ready for it" Zayn tells me making me sigh in relief. We go back inside and I finish my drink now wanting to go home tired from everything that happened. We say goodbye and I thank Harry for taking a punch for me only now remembering my own injurys. I look at my wrist to see purple marks all around it and I touch it making me hiss in pain. Zayn thankfully doesn't notice so when we get home I rush to our room not thinking about locking the door and strip out of my dress in front of the mirror to see my back. There are purple bruises forming up and down my back fromm it colliding with the brick. I look in the mirror once again this time Zayn behind me "oh baby" he says before kissing all the bruises on my back before I slide a long t-shirt on. He grabs me wrist to take me to bed and I hiss this time it's not going unnoticed. We lay down in bed and he kisses my wrist then my lips before saying goodnight. "I love you" I say and the last thinng I hear before falling asleep is Zayn saying "I love you" back.

-------------------

Violet POV (Friday September 7th)

I woke up without a hangover luckily so I decided to make breakfast. I got everything together to make chocolate chip pancakes and mixed all the ingredients. I poured the batter in the pan and was flipping a pancake when I felt two arms snake around my waist scaring me. Luckily I didn't ruin the pancake, I put the last on the plate next to me and gave Zayn a peck on the lips before handing him his plate of pancakes. After eating Zayn offered to clean up so I decided to quickly email my volleyball coach before showering. I told her I fell down the steps at my flat and Kaley helped me. I have bruises might as well use them, I texted Kaley tell her what I told coach then hopped in the shower. After I was done showering I brushed my hair and put it in a side braid. I went back to our room in my towel and picked an outfit out to wear I think I wanted to go shopping with El today maybe. No matter what I wanted to go shopping. So I decided to wear something to keep me warm because it was fall now. I grabbed my ripped skinny jeans, black tank top, and a plaid flannel. Once I was dressed I went back into my closet and decided to wear my black combat boots from Aeropostale. I also grabbed my grey beanie and put it on. I went over to our bed and grabbed my phone and purse then went to find Zayn. Before putting my phone in my purse I texted El and asked if she wanted to meet at Starbucks then do some shopping. She replied instantly tell me yes and to meet her in thirty minutes. So changing my plans I put my purse down and went into the bathroom to do my makeup. I just did a natural look with a winged eyeliner. My normal is that or the eyeliner isn't winged. I grabbed one of my baby lips a reddish pink and put that on then threw it in my purse with my phone and wallet. I had 5 minutes until I had to leave to go meet El at Starbucks. I made my way into our small living room and told Zayn where I was going then kissed him goodbye. I decided to drive today, the Starbucks was in walking distance and so was the mall because it was one whole big outdoor Mall but I didn't want to have to walk with all my bags. After a short drive I was at the mall and parked next to El's car that I saw last minute. El was still in her car and she saw me pull in. Both of us got out of the car and made our way to the Starbucks. El ordered a Carmel Frap and me the same but Vanilla Bean. Once we got our drinks we made our way to the actual mall part.
----------------
Once me and El were done shopping we literally could barely walk with all our bags and we even put some in the car earlier before we had lunch! We went to Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Sephora, Mac, Hollister, Abercrombie, Nordstrom, and we went to Tillys and I got a penny board. We also went to this shoe store and we got a couple pairs of new shoes. We went to a couple other places but there are to many to name. By the time we were done it was getting dark so we decided to part ways. I called Zayn and asked him if he wanted me to pick up anything for dinner and we decided on some Chinese. I picked up the food and made my way to our flat, Zayn had to come out and help me with everything; it took two trips. Zayn and I got what we wanted and sat on the couch and watched TV every once and a while we would talk but it wasn't awkward or anything we were just eating. After we both were down I put or bowls in the sink and layed down next to Zayn on the couch. Zayn put a movie on and about half way through my eye lids got heavy and I fell asleep.