Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Bad News

Narrator Pov 

The girls just woke up, the first thing they do is go sit on the couch to watch their favorite show that comes on in the morning.

Violet POV

I turn on the TV and our show was cancelled the stupid news was on. I hate the news it's so boring! All of a sudden Emma starts screaming at the top of her lungs!

Nicole POV

I tell Emma to stop screaming and tell us what's wrong. Emma stops screaming but then starts going crazy looking for something. She teared the whole living room apart looking for whatever it was. Before we knew it Crystal was yelling at Emma for making a mess.

Crystal POV

I hate messes, that's why I started yelling at Emma. I couldn't get Emma to stop going crazy so I tackled her to the groung. "Hold her down quickly" I yell.

Kaley POV

I was the first to jump into action which isn't often, but anyway everyone finally jumped in and helped. Violet is the strongest so she did most of the work. We finally got Emma to shut-up!

Emma POV

I couldn't take it anymore I was going crazy and all I could say was re-re-remote over an over again.

Violet POV

All Emma was saying was remote then it came to me she was looking for the remote. I then said "hey guys she's looking for the remote". That's why she was acting so crazy which doesn't make any sense because it's just a remote, but anyway I went into my room and took the remote out from under my pillow (what I didn't want anyone to mess up my recordings). I ran into the living room and handed Emma the remote.

Crystal POV

While we were waiting for Violet to come back we tried to calm Emma down but it didn't work, she wouldn't stop saying remote. Finally when Violet returned and gave Emma the remote she acted like nothing happened and she just didn't freak the hell out!

Emma POV

Finally! I quickly paused the TV and hit rewind to the part I wanted to show the girls. "Look" I said, "this is why I went crazy I was trying to tell you.."

Crystal POV

ONE

Kaley POV

DIRECTION

Nicole POV

IS

Violet POV

MISSING!

Nicole POV

"Why didn't you tell us earlier" I asked Emma.

Emma POV

"I was trying.." I said but was cut off by Nicole.

Nicole POV

"Ok whatever but what's going to happen to their tour and them? How could this happen?" I questioned.

Kaley POV

"I don't know but I just hope they don't hurt Louis, they can't ruin his beautiful face! Oh and the others, but mostly Louis. I wonder where they could be?"

Emma POV

"Maybe we can"

Crystal POV

"What do you mean''

Emma POV

"I mean we can go to America and solve the mystery ourselves. We can be the ones who fine 1D!"

Nicole POV

"Are you crazy!" I shouted

Crystal POV

"There is no way that we are flying to America to solve a mystery that we barley know anything about!"

Kaley POV

"I think it could be fun!"

Violet POV

"I think we should do it, and we could meet One Direction!"

Emma POV

"Yay!!! Then it's final we are going to America"