Chapter 16

Author's Note

I've decided to continue the story since my little rant I went from 25 votes to 29 I think if I remeber correctly and I got  one comment at least I got one, last I got 18 reads on my rant and on chapter 15 I got 21 that's definatly more than 10! Just please vote please please please! So I hope you like this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaley POV

I woke up to hear beeping next to me, where am I. "KALEY IS AWAKE" wait I know that voice Louis. That's when it all came back to me. Violet where is violet! "Violet violet where is she" I started to panic and I tried to stand up, but Louis and Niall came over to me and pushed me back down. "Kaley calm down you have to relax" Niall said. "Ok but where is Violet is she ok". Louis came up to me with a frown, "where is she is she ok she has to be ok she has to" I said started to panic again. "Kaley she is fine as of now, she lost a lot of blood and when she fell from when she was shot she hit her head pretty hard she just came out of surgery 2 hours ago and right now she is in a coma" Louis said to me. I started crying and managed to choke out "wh-where is s-she", "um Harry was fighting for you cause to be able to be in a room together but then they told him if he didn't calm down they would kick him out of the hospital" Niall said. I managed a little laugh "yeah that sounds like something he would do wait where is he can I see him", "yeah I'll go get him and tell everyone else you're awake", I just nodded my head. A couple minutes later Harry came running in "you're awake you're awake" he yelled "god Harry shut the hell up were in a hospital and you're giving me a headache" I said, "oh sorry" he mumbled finding his hands more interesting. Haha I made Harry feel awkward! "When can I leave this hell hole" I say, "um tomorrow they are letting you check out the just have to do a couple more things while you're here" Harry tells me, "what about Violet" I ask Harry hoping he will know more than Niall and Louis do "as of now she is still in a coma but the surgery was successful they got the bullet out, but when she fell she hit her head and that's what induced the coma and they aren't exactly sure how much damage it's done until she wakes up" "w-what do you mean d-damage" I stutter "Kaley there is a chance that she will have severe memory lost she could have no memory of us" Harry said whispering the last part like he was just figuring that part out. That was it I started crying again and I couldn't stop, Louis came over and sat on my bed and started rubbing circles on my back trying to comfort me and calm me down. "I d-don't want her to f-forget about m-me" I sobbed. "Shh it will be ok we don't even know if she has any memory lose yet and if she does there is a could chance she will regain it" Louis said. Out of the blue I was curious about what happened to Jason and well me. "Um what happened to Jason" I said looking at Harry, "after he shot you and Violet I lunged at him and he wasn't quick enough to shoot so I punched him in the face and it knocked him out I quickly called the police and Lou came in with Zayn when they weren't supposed to and saw you and Violet, Louis ran over to you and took your role and quickly picked you up and shouted orders at everyone while Zayn kind of just fell to the floor crying he already wasn't stable and that just made him crack, I guess. Zayn hasn't left Violet's room since we got here last night. They brought you and Violet straight into surgery, yours only took about 2 hours cause they said that I didn't rip the tissue, and the bullet was only like an inch in so it was easy, where as Violet surgery just ended at I think 4 this morning we got at the hospital at about 11ish so you were done at 1 and didn't wake up until 6 this morning", I just nodded my head trying to let everything sink in.

~~~~~~~~~~~ The Next Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaley POV

I was released from the hospital about an hour ago but I'm back for Violet, I just went home changed, packed some cloths, showered, and of course stopped to get food. The nurses were really nice so they gave Violet a huge room, so I can stay and so can Zayn and I think it could fit one or more to people if we wanted too. Violet still didn't wake up from her coma but the doctors said everything is going fine and they think she should be waking up today or tomorrow at worst Wednesday because today is Monday the 22nd, oh shit it's Emma's birthday in 4 days she'll be 20 and Violet should be awake for that but it might only be her 3rd day awake and who knows what could happen by then. :'(

Emma POV

This is going to be the worst birthday EVER! Crystal is gone, Violet is in the hospital, Zayn is emotionally unstable and Kaley and him won't leave Violet. Louis likes being with Kaley, I think Nicole is staying here with Kaley and Zayn so I guess Kaley and Nicole on one couch and Zayn and probably Harry on the other. Harry said he will be with me on my birthday same with Liam and Kiristen. Cameron and Scarlett are staying at a super close hotel so they can walk to the hospital or get here whenever needed, and Louis will probably end up sleeping on a chair or something to comfort Kaley oh and there's Niall he is also coming home. Tonight one of the nurses said they could get a little bed or domething for me so I can stay in Violet's room tonight and that's where I am right now sitting in her room. One of the doctors said that Violet might be able to hear us if we talk to her so I decided I might as well try. "Uh hey Vie I'm gonna be 20 in 4 days but it won't be the same without you" and I started thinking about the whole situation more and burst out crying "Violet please I can't lose you too please wake up and remember me please" I said crying, I was holding her hand and I swore I felt a squeeze. "Violet are you awake" I looked over at the monitor and saw the lines moving around a lot more but then heard beeping. "No Violet no you c-can't leave no stay please" I said sobbing like crazy. The beeping stopped and I then I knew she was gone, I didn't even bother moving I just sat there with my head on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Sorry it took me so long to update and how do you like the ending of chapter 16 poor Emma. I also made a new trailer for Missing I didn't like the old one that's also why this update is later than I planned but you gotta know I love you when I'm sitting on my couch at 2:35 in the morning typing my ass off (1385 words in 2:35 in the morning). You guys at least owe me some comments and votes! Remember to watch the new trailer it is longer and better this one is completely from scratch not some stupid theme thing on imovie. I also think I'm going to edit my chapters cause I was rereading my book and there are a lot of errors. Ok well I'm either going to read on wattpad or go to sleep like I'm supposed to be. Night well morning I guess for those of you in America.

Love you all bye!