Chapter 38

Author's Note

Honestly I'm a bit confused on how I'm going to end this book still. Actually no that's a lie I know how I want to end it but I don't know what to do with this chapter and the next one so I'm so if they are bad but hopefully you all will love the epilogue.  But we only have 2 more chapters! I am never going to write a book again with so many characters it just doesn't work. Through out the story so many of my plans changed and I overall don't like the outcome, but I don't have the heart to delete this story. I really don't even want to edit it because then I loose what my writing looked like when I started. Other than that vote and comment xoxo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV  (Saturday May 16th)

It has been almost a week since what happened to Violet. Everything has gone back to normal almost like it never happened. We are all running around like crazy trying to make sure everything is prepared for Violet and Zayn's wedding. These preparations also include Violet's bridal party which still isn't planned. All we know is the date which is Saturday the 23rd. What amazing maids of honor Kaley and I are. The only ideas we even have are a club or something less extravagant. I really don't want to let her down, but we've got nothing. I sat on my couch paper and a pen on my lap. I kept tapping my pen up and down while I was thinking. Knowing this annoyed Harry I wasn't surprised when a pillow came flying and hit me square in the face. The pillow fell to the floor along with the pen that was in my hand nearly seconds ago. I leaned down and picked up my pen making sure to tap it non-stop on my paper. I screamed when I felt Harry's arms wrap around my waist once again making me drop my pen. Before I could begin to struggle Harry lift me up and threw me over his shoulder. All I could do was pound my fists against his back. I response Harry starting spinning in circles. I was screaming in fear that he would drip and drop me, but I was also laughing in joy and excitement. Without a warning Harry let go of m legs making my head drop towards the ground. My screams on made Harry continue his torture. Somehow Harry picked me up, but left me still over his shoulder. He then planted my feet on the ground where I lost my balance and fell over the couch because of dizziness. I landed on my feet after rolling off the couch. Mastering a back roll from volleyball I managed to stay on my feet.  I slowly stood up making sure to not give myself whiplash. Harry was now the one on the ground but he was laughing. I flicked him off which made him laugh harder. Once Harry stood he came over to me and leaned in to peck my cheek. I quickly turned my face and licked him. After getting my revenge I made a run for it. I quickly found my precious kitten and scooped her up. "Stay back or my tiger will attack you"  warned Harry rising Oreo in the air. Harry just laughed not knowing the trick I taught her. "Go get him" I said to Oreo pointing at Harry. Oreo jumped out of my arms and attacked Harry's pant leg. Harry tried shaking her off, but when that didn't work he tried to pick her up. Oreo immediately bit Harry's arm then started clawing at him. I watched laughing at the sight. Harry who is a giant loosing a fight to a little kitten. I finally called my trusty kitten back over to me after Harry surrendered. Harry laid on the ground his arms and legs spread out like a starfish. I couldn't help but laugh at his position. I walked over and looked down at him. "Babe do you need some help" I said holding my hand out to him with a smirk on my face. Harry grabbed my hand and hauled himself up from on the floor. All Harry did was shake his head back and forth and mumbled things I could barley make out, "the cat, seriously the cat......damn cat". As he walked away the words he was mumbling became quieter and quieter until I couldn't make them out at all. Oreo was laying in my arms purring while I stroked her fur. I went over to the sofa and put Oreo down where she continued to sleep. I went to the kitchen looking for Harry, but a big bam signaled that he was in the bathroom. Turning directions I walked up to the bathroom door and knocked before walking in. I found Harry sitting on the edge of the bath tub pouting while he tried to apply first aid to his scratches. I moved closer to him and took the cleaning wipes out of him. I replaced the wipes with some rubbing alcohol and put it on some cotton pads. "This might sting" I warned, but didn't give him time to object before placing the pad on one of his scratches. Harry let out a slight wince, but didn't pull away. I went on to the next cut and he had the same reaction. Once I was done I leaned down and kissed each scratch before moving my kisses up to his lips. I pulled away not long after and ruffled his curls. I then put rest of the first aid stuff back in the cabinet, and the whole time I could feel Harry's eyes on me. I looked over my shoulder at him and he looked at me. His eyes showed that he loved me and there was no lust. I grabbed his hand before making my way out of the bathroom to the kitchen. I lifted myself up and sat on the counter where I then asked Harry to make some food. Not long after I got bored watching Harry cook meat, so I made my way back to my seat in the living room where my pen and paper still remained on the floor. Picking it up I started writing down all the ideas I had for a bridal party for Violet knowing we had to come up with something soon. By the time I had five good ideas written down Harry came and got me so I could come eat. I slowly shuffled to the kitchen table upset that I really couldn't think of something amazing for Vi's bridal shower. Harry knowing something was wrong tried to keep my mind off it, which I was very thankful for. "Em are you excited we start the summer tour soon; our last tour. We are going to be going all around the U.K and the states. I actually think we have a tour date or two in Japan." I perked up thinking about the tour because I completely forgot with all the wedding plans. Harry continued with his little rant about the tour "also I think we are going to Australia, and France, and we will be visiting California again" as more and more places were added to the list my excitement kept growing. I could feel myself relaxing and forgetting about stressing about Violet's bridal shower. I kept imagining being with Harry in all of these places. Without noticing I started jumping in my seat from excitement. I quickly stopped myself when I noticed what I was doing, but I couldn't keep the huge smile from appearing on my face. Harry was also smiling happy about my excitement. Our excitement was cut short when we finished eating and I knew I had to get back to brainstorming ideas. I huffed and stood from my seat to only stomp back over to the living room. I knew I was being childish, but I honestly could not think of anything really good for Violet's bridal shower. I resisted the urge to tap my pen up and down not wanted what happened earlier to be put on repeat. I put my stuff down and ran into Harry and I's room and grabbed my ear buds. Plugging them into my phone I turned on Pandora needing music to concentrate. After seven songs passed I finally gave up and pulled up my text messages pressing Kaley's name.

(Bold is Kaley regular is Emma)

"Hey do u have any ideas for Vi''s bridal shower" I sent the text and seconds later Kaley responded

"Nope I can't think of anything it's hopeless"

"This is so frustrating I want to do something rlly cool for Vi, but I can't think"

"Same"

"So what r we gonna do"

"Choose the best idea even if it isn't the best"

"Yeah I guess hopefully Vi won't care to much"

I huffed in annoyance about the outcome of ideas for Vi's bridal shower were. I guess the best we are going to do is a club unless we miraculously come up with a better idea. I quickly send out a text to rest of Violet's bridesmaids. Without any luck none of the other girls had any ideas either. I turned my music off and threw myself on my bed, my hair fanning out around me. My arms and legs were spread out like a starfish while I screamed into my bed comforter not making it to my pillow. No ideas except a club way to be original; go us. Harry some how ended up in our room also and he was now sitting on the corner of our bed. I looked over to see an amused Harry trying not to laugh. Agitating me more I kicked him off the bed. Harry landed on the floor with a big bam and then all I heard was him groaning in pain. Harry got up and started poking my foot trying to get me to move, but I just laid there almost like I was dead. Harry poked my foot again and the only reaction he got out of me was me trying to kick him. "Harry I can't think" I said into the comforter, so to him it probably sounded more like "Airy I ain't fink" instead. Instead of trying to get me to move Harry laid down on the bed next to me. I sighed in relief because I finally thought he was giving up. I couldn't be more wrong. Harry then started poking my arm and trying to flip me over. I grabbed onto the sheets hoping he wouldn't be able to flip me. After three tries I lost my grip on the sheets and he flipped me over so I was now face up. He then got on top of me and pinned me to the bed. Harry was finding this whole thing amusing and was just smirking where as I had a giant frown on my face. Harry leaned down and pecked me on the lips once again trying to get a reaction out of me. When I didn't respond he tried again this time not pulling away. By the end of the kiss I found my lips molding to his and kissing him back. Harry smirked in victory where as when we pulled away I had a straight face. I finally let the happier side of me win and a small smile took over my face. That didn't change that I was still upset nor that I was still tired, but at least I was a bit happy. I looked over at Harry and mumble "I'm tired". It was almost illegible, but Harry knew what I said and nodded his head. I'm not sure if it was in agreement or he knew I was tired either way I was happy that I would get to sleep. I moved my body so that my head was on the pillow. I quickly uttered an "I love you" to Harry and I was passed out.