Chapter 18

Authors Note

I will not be putting a authors note at the end so yeah and sorry the updates late I thought I was updating Thursday's wrong book. Thursday I completly forgot and Friday I had a volley ball game and soccer after school and yesterday I had a soccer game and had a really big fight with my dad and I was really depressed because of it I just stayed in my room and cried I didn't even go eat dinner so yeah. This chapter might be short sorry it's already 8 pm and I need to shower and I have school tomorrow yay (note my sarcasm).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet POV

Zayn went over to the corner of the room and picked up his guitar and started strumming the cords to a song and right as he started singing I was speechless. I've always loved Zayn's voice but hearing it in person was even better. I listened to to the lyrics and ever single one was accurate which made me smile and I blushed when he talked about the dimples at the bottom of my spine. He knew everything I hated about myself but made me for once love every single thing he mentioned. By the end of the song I was crying. Zayn sat his guitar down and came over to my and wiped all the tears away. I smiled then said "I loved the song and I love you". I told him I loved him earlier but it was just a whisper. After those words came out of my mouth his smile was huge and I giggled. "I love you too Violet I love you so much, I would pick you up but you know" he said pointing to the monitor and the wires which made me laugh but I quickly stopped because I hate my laugh, "No remember when I told you what I love about you, your laugh I want to hear it, ...please" Zayn said but the last part a lot softer. I nodded my head and took my hands away from my mouth and wrapped them around his neck pulling him closer, he cupped my face with his hands immediately sending fireworks through my body. He then put his lips on mine and they moved in sync, but this wasn't a rough kiss. The whole kiss was gently and affectionate and showed all the love we had for each other. We both pulled away from the kiss breathing heavy, lips swollen and red. Zayn was staring at me for a whole and I finally said something "what, why are you staring" he responded with "I'm staring because my girlfriend even looks extremely hot in a hospital dress". Right after he said that I felt all the blood rush to my checks and I knew I was blushing. I quickly came up with something to say back "hold on a second pretty boy you never asked me to be your girlfriend so technically I'm still single" Zayn smirked then said "well then Violet Dallas will you please be my girlfriend and nobodies else girl". I nodded my head happy that he asked me, but all of a sudden I got a piercing pain were I was shot and I let out a scream. Zayn was at my side rubbing circles on my palm until I regained my composure."Zayn will you please get the doctors to get me some painkillers please" I managed to get out before the pain came again and this time I let out a little shriek. When Zayn finally came back the doctors rushed over to me and ushered Zayn out of the room but I quickly told them to let him stay a sigh of relief left Zayn's mouth and he came over to me and grabbed my hand. The doctors gave me the pain meds and then told me they would have to do a quick exam to make sure everything was ok with the wound and me. Some parts of the exam I made Zayn turn away but other than that he was there holding my hand the whole time which I was very grateful for, once they were done with the exam the doctors told me everything that was going on. "Miss.Dallas everything is ok with your wound, no infection and the bullet is out, everything looks fine so you will be released in a week but you can leave the hospital for short periods at a time until then. There is one thing we found though and it could be bad news depending on how you take it,...............

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA (p.s I said no authors note but just so you guys know I only need 99 more reads until I am at 1K!!!! Vote and Comment please.)