Chapter 31

Authors Note

Sorry about not updating but I'm trying again. I just didn't feel like updating. I will be updating again next Sunday hopefully. I have a lot on my plate and I recently got Netflix again and I'm obsessed. I finished The Fosters and Switched at Birth. If anyone has any suggestions on what to watch next comment below. I also already finished Pretty Little Liars a while ago. Remember to Comment and Vote. I plan on being done with this book by chapter 40 and then an epilouge. So 10 more chapters after this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaley's POV (Friday December 5th)

It's been a couple months in uni now. We found out that this is Violets last year at uni and she already has a job waiting for her. Emma will be graduating with me in 2016 so we have one more year. We might take summer classes to get over a semester and finish in like January so we have a year left of school. We are on break until January 5th, so we have about a month left before school starts again which is not to bad. We are all still dating except for Liam and Dani he is now going out with a girl named Sophia I think. None of us like her and we still hang out with Dani. She still loves him so we hope they will get back together. I've been dating Niall for three months now. So his fans do know about me the only member of One Direction that is "single" is Liam. Niall and I did say our "I love you's" so were going strong. Zayn and Violet have been dating for almost six months. I will be 6 months December 19th as for Harry and Emma it will be six months the 16th so in 9 days. I believe Zayn and Harry are taking the girls on a vacation of some sort. They will be back early Christmas Eve, they are leaving the 16th or the 15th I forget which one. The girls don't know yet so its a surprise. We all are spending new years together but not Christmas. I actually leaving for Ireland soon with Niall. We are spending Christmas with my family and most of Christmas Eve with his so we leave early the 23rd. I'm doing awesome in school same with Emma she is caught up to me and Violet is doing amazing it's like she's on her 4th year of Uni. Violet and Zayn got a puppy and I actually like it. I'm not a fan of pets because of incidents when I was little but brownie is adorable. I'm now 21 everyone through a party at a club for me which was really cool. Violet will be 21 April 11th. The boys deciding that their upcoming tour is going to be very small and not long because of the kidnapping incident. Their fans surprisingly support their decision which is good. They have a new album out its called Midnight Memories and it includes the song Zayn wrote for Violet. They plan on releasing another album soon; sometime in early summer like May. The boys tour will just be a summer tour starting June going to August so two months and we can go with. Niall is 21 also same with Liam. Zayn turns 22 in January while Violet will be 21. Louis is turning 23 in December. A lot of birthdays are coming up Louis, Zayn, Violet. We don't hang out much with the lads from 5SOS because they are on their own tour and all the flirting. We haven't seen Nicole since she left nor Kiristen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sunday December 14th)

Everything around here is chaotic. Violet knows about the trip but Emma does not Zayn told her. They are leaving the 16th; Emma and Harry's 6 month anniversary. Violet and Zayn are going to Hawaii while Harry and Emma are going to the Bahamas but they are leaving the same time and stuff. Harry and Emma are going on a private jet, but I'm not sure about Zayn and Violet. Violet doesn't know where they are going except it's hot. Harry has been stressed out trying to make sure that Emma doesn't find out and that everything's perfect. Violet and Emma are packed because Violet packed for Emma too. They will be gone for a week. Then they are going to the guys family's houses for Christmas Eve. I know almost everything because I helped plan a bit of it. The girls and I have been growing apart  but Emma and Violet are as close as ever. It's mostly because I'm not into the whole modeling thing and shopping. Volley ball is over, it ended before break started and that was like the only time I saw Violet. I made a friend at Starbucks her name is Nikki we work together. We don't hang out really but we do text all the time. I don't hang out with Eleanor or Dani at all, but I do like them they're nice. We are all going on a trip for New Years to the mountains to ski and snowboard. Everyone is coming all the girlfriends and the lads, but we invited Dani also because Sophia isn't staying the whole time so maybe Dani and Liam can sort things out. We are leaving the 28th and coming back the 3th so we will be gone a week. I'm super excited to really hang out with Violet and Emma again it will be fun. Right now I'm getting ready to go out to eat with Niall to Nandos. I slid on my "whatever" shirt and struggled to get my white high-waisted super skinny jeans on with a pair of vans. I really don't know why I buy theses jeans I have a love hate relationship with them. I made my way out into the car where I was greeted with a kiss on the cheek. "Hey babe can you believe we leave in 9 days. I can't wait for you to meet everyone." Niall said, keeping his eyes on the  road. "I know. This will be my first time to Ireland I'm really excited. The only thing is we will only be there for 2 days which sucks." Niall nodded his head agreeing with me "but hey you will get to meet my crazy mom and annoying sister, my dad isn't too bad" I finished trying to lighten the mood. Niall asked me about my sister and we continued the conversation once we were seated at Nandos. "Her name is Shaylynn and she is 17. She doesn't play any sports but she can draw a bit like me. I haven't seen her in a while, but I believe she does have a boyfriend of like 4 months so we will get to meet him. That's all I can think of at the moment. My mom is just your average mom I guess she annoys the hell out of me but I love her. She is a realistate agent her name is Shelia, and them my dad is named Keven. That's all you need to know I guess" I said summing everything up. Niall nodded his head instead of responding because his mouth was full of food. After lunch..... dinner whatever you want to call it; it's 5:30 so I guess dinner we made our way back to our flat to watch a movie. Niall searched Netflix and clicked on some comedy I can't remember the name of. I ended up falling asleep half-way through the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV  (Tuesday December 16th)

Today is Harry and I's 6 month anniversary. He has a whole bunch of stuff planned, and right now I am awake at 5 in the morning blindfolded walking through an airport. I have no idea what's going on except Harry is taking me somewhere. I also know that the flight will be about 9 hours so we will land 2 p.m London time. So it will be 10 a.m there; the jet lag is gonna suck. This was the only information I could get out of Harry. At least it was an early flight so I can sleep the first 5-6 hours. We sat down in our seats and Harry took off the blindfold. He already told me we were flying private so that wasn't a surprise. I gave Harry a peck on the lips and a thank you before I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~ 6 hours later ~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to find Harry staring at me and I told him how he was creep for watching me sleep. Harry told me we had 4 hours left and that it was 11 so we could eat now. One of the flight attendants came out and gave Harry and I B.L.T's for lunch. After I finished my sandwich I sat and munched on my crisps that came with the meal. I turned on my laptop and went on Netflix to watch Pretty Little Liars even though I've already seen ever episode. 2 hours later Harry shut my laptop and started whining about how he was bored. Me being bored also I  took out my camera and Harry and I started taking funny pictures. One was of Harry kissing my cheek and others were of us making funny faces. I loved all the pictures we took. Harry started yawning so I told him to sleep for the last half hour while I read a book. I pulled out my favorite book by John Green. I was half way through Paper Towns when the pilot said we were landing. I put everything away and woke Harry up. We both buckled up and 10 minutes later we were getting off the plane. Once I got off the plane Harry yelled surprise and I was in complete shock. We made our way to the hotel Harry had chosen for us to stay at. The whole ride I was looking out the window in awe that Harry took me to the Bahamas. Harry told me we were staying until the 23rd so we can be at his parents house early Christmas Eve. We were spending Christmas there too since I don't have family to go see. We are leaving the 27th to head home and pack again for our trip for New Years with everyone. I'm really excited to meet Anne and Gemma. We were in a cab for an hour because the airport wasn't close, but I didn't mind. Once we got to the hotel I was once again in awe, the hotel was beautiful. Our room had a jacuzzi and everything. We had a kitchen and a small living room. By 4:30 we were all settled in. I checked the front pocket of my suitcase to make sure Harry's present was in there which luckily it was. It took me forever to figure out what to get him, but I came up with an idea. Harry had a whole bunch of stuff planned for us to do, but today was just a day to relax so we went down to the pool. I threw on my blue bandeau bikini and raced Harry downstairs. I won and while I was doing my victory dance I was rudely pushed in the pool by my boyfriend, but I grabbed him and he fell in too. We swam forever, but then Harry pulled out his phone and it was 6:30. "Shit we have dinner reservations for 7:30 we better go" Harry quickly jumped out of the pool then pulled me out too. I had 45 minutes to get ready so I showered first and was done in 10 minutes. Harry was showering while I blow dried my hair and did my make-up. Once my hair was dry and my make-up was done I curled my hair. Harry was out of the shower and already dressed. I went to my suitcase and picked out a mid-thigh length dress. I will a light blue and it was a chiffon waist trim dress with some studs around the waist. I grabbed a pair of white pumps and met Harry outside the hotel room. The restaurant was super fancy and it was in the hotel so we didn't have to take a cab. Dinner was amazing and by the time we were done it was almost 9. When we got back to the room I grabbed Harry's present out of my suitcase and gave it to him. I was nervous he wouldn't like it. He unwrapped the ipod and I told him what I did. "You know how you have been bugging me to sing for you all the time well, I recorded some songs you like and put them on the iPod and all the music you like including some of your favorite movies". Before I knew it I heard a thank you and Harry's lips were on mine. Harry put the "do not disturb" sign on the door and in 10 seconds we were on the bed with our shoes left behind somewhere in the room. Harry unzipped my dress and I slipped out of it throwing it to the floor and then Harry's shirt and pants followed. "I love you Emma" "I love you too Haz".