Chapter 30

Author's Note

From now on the updating day is on Sundays and I think I'm going to finish this book up at 40 chapters so after this one we have 10 more! You guys did not get 4 votes and 2 comments so its the same thing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 VOTES 2 COMMENTS!!!

Emma POV (Saturday September 8th)

I haven't spent time with just the girls in a while except for the club on Thursday if that would count. Harry got punched and the face and Violet and Zayn went home early because of what happened. University starts Monday and football try-outs are coming up also. I really need to get some practice in. I looked over at Harry and told him the idea that just popped into my head "Haz all of us should get together and play some football; I need the practice." "Yeah babe that's a great idea and we can hopefully get Louis to bring E- his mystery girl and maybe Liam can get Dani to come also" I decide not to question Harry on the little slip up he made before saying mystery girl and I take out my phone to text the girls while Harry texts the lads. Sending out the text both Kaley and Violet agree saying Zayn and Niall will be there also. Dani said she can come also with Liam but she's not sure if she's going to play. That leaves Louis and Harry is texting him now. "Em, Louis and his girlfriend will be joining us to play" Harry tells me, putting a smile on my face thinking about meeting Louis' mystery girl. I rush to my room and put all my football gear on including my shin guards and cleats. Everyone has a pair but Dani and Louis' girlfriend, Harry said that she is covered. I'm bringing my extra pair of cleats and shin guards for Dani in case she plays, because we are the same size. I race Harry to his range rover because of my excitement. We drive over to the closest field and I'm jumping in my seat the whole time. We pull into the small parking lot and Niall and Kaley are already here and so is Dani and Liam. I make my way over to Dani to see she is in a pair of shorts and a work-out top so I give her rest of the gear she will need to play. Finally Violet and Zayn arrive, but what I don't expect is for Louis to come out too holding a pretty brunettes hand. This mystery girl parts from Louis and walks over to Violet, and they hook arms and skip over laughing. Seems like somebody has met before. Wait this girl look kind of familiar.... Eleanor! I run over to El and give her a big hug. "Why didn't you tell me" is the first thing I say startling her. "I'm sorry Em only Harry and Vio knew" she responds to my question. Eleanor and Violet sit next to each other on a bench and she gives El a pair of cleats and shin guards. After everyone meets Eleanor we get on the field. "Ok teams are girls against boys" I say then head over to the girls and continue "Kaley you're goaly and I need Violet you can be anywhere while I will be offense and I want El and Dani to be our defense. Is that good?" I finish off and all the girls nod. Kaley already has her goaly gloves on and goes to the goal; her normal position. Violet comes up with me to start the game. I know Dani is a good defender so I'm not too worried about Eleanors soccer skills. On the boys team they have Niall in goal, Zayn and Liam defense, and then Harry and Louis offense. Violet is an amazing midfielder, but we don't have enough players that's why I told her she can go anywhere. The lads let us start with the ball not worried at all, but they should be. Kaley is an amazing goally they won't be able to get passed her not to mention she's tall too. Harry yells go and I pass the ball to Violet ad she starts to dribble, but does a fake pass to me and does a pull back giving the ball to Dani. I'm by the goal and Violet is a bit past mid so Dani send the ball flying to me and I hit it with my head. Violet runs and just in time she kicks the ball and sends it into the top left corner, Niall missing the ball. By the time we are done playing the score is 7-2 us and one of the goals they scored was a pity goal. We told Kaley to let the first goal go by, but we don't plan on telling them that. We already dented their egos enough. Zayn and Harry weren't to much help they couldn't seem to pay attention to anyone but me and Violet. Harry only started paying attention when I stole the ball from him and then he tripped. Louis was really good and Niall is too he just wasn't expecting us to be that good I guess. The boys have to buy us pizza because we won and knowing Kaley she will order a lot of food, so it's good we don't have to pay. Not wanting to go somewhere looking like we do we all go to Harry and I's flat and we are going to order the pizza from there. Once the pizza comes we all sit on the couch and we turn on a movie. After arguing for ten minutes Liam wins and he chooses Toy Story which isn't surprising. By the time the movie is over I just told everyone they can stay over. Zayn and Violet took the guest room, Louis and Eleanor his old room, Dani and Liam the second guest room, and then Kaley and Niall are staying in the living room. After everyone is settled I follow Harry into our room now in a tank top and shorts. Harry stripps down to his boxers and gets into bed next to me. I fall asleep to the sound of Harry's heartbeat with his arms around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sunday September 9th)

I woke up to Harry not laying next me. Then the aroma of bacon hit my senses making me immediately shoot out of bed. I raced into the kitchen but before making it I tripped forgetting that there were sleeping bodies in my living room. Kaley groaned in pain and I did the same. I got up to see Niall laughing at both Kaley and I. I made my way to the kitchen but not before hitting Niall in the head for being a bloody idiot. Kaley scolded him and told him he doesn't get any kisses. That didn't work out; Niall pouted and Kaley gave in and kissed him. Funny thing is she never gave in right away Niall is the only one that can do that. Tomorrow is the first day of Uni. I hope to graduate early overall and by that I mean to graduate when Kaley graduates. Violet might get to graduate around a year early because she did extra classes and sometimes you only need three years. I have my schedule for all my classes and I already know the campus. After eating breakfast everyone went home so they could get ready for uni tomorrow. I packed my "backpack"; it's just a bag that I through my laptop in and a notebook or two. I decided that since I had time I would pick my outfit out. I picked out a coral chiffon dress that had a lace topp and a small brown belt around the waist. I then laid out a pair of sandals to match. I wear heels and wedges, but not too often for school because I'm already super tall. My phoned beeped signaling I had a message so I opened the text from Violet to see she had the same idea as me; to pick out her outfit. The text was a picture of a pretty pink dress that had three cutout hearts on the back. After looking at the picture I sent her a picture of my outfit also. It is still warm in London, but not for long soon it will be fall so this is our chance to wear dresses. I know for a fact that Kaley won't be wearing one it's just not her thing. By the time I was done picking out my outfit and getting dressed it was lunch time. Harry offered to take me out to eat at my favorite restaurant T.G.I. Friday's. Once we got to our table I started thinking about how Harry will be lonely while I'm at uni and I came up with a brilliant idea. "Harry we should get a puppy" after I said that Harry's eyes lit up at the idea of a pet. "Em that's a great idea, but can we get a kitten instead. Please" Harry said begging. I gave in knowing how much he loves kittens. After paying for our meal we made our way to the pet store. I texted Violet and Kaley, Violet loved the idea and after begging Zayn he said she can get a puppy but Kaley didn't come. We met Violet and Zayn at the pet store where we went to look for the kitten first. The kittens were at the back of the store all together. Harry being the cat lover that he is begged me for two. I said yes but we each got to pick out one which he agreed with. Harry picked out a small little white kitten, the kitten looked like a marshmallow except that it had gray on it. I picked out a really tiny black and white kitten. The lady said he was the runt so it would be tiny which I thought was adorable. I named my black and white kitten Oreo and Harry did the obvious by naming his Fluffy. Both kittens were girls and we automatically fell in love with them. After getting the kittens and everything for them we put everything in a cart including everything Zayn and Violet would need for their puppy. Violet wanted a puppy that would stay smaller because they don't make as much as a mess. She was deciding between a Shiba Inu, and a yorkipoo. Finally deciding on a black and brown yorkipoo we went to pay. The little dog was adorable and was so tiny. I wasn't much bigger than Harry's kitten. Violet named her little puppy brownie because it seemed to fit her. Leaving the store with all the supplies and our three new pets; Oreo, Fluffy, and Brownie we headed our separate ways. Now that it was late Harry picked up a pizza to have for dinner then we got the kittens settled in. The lady at the store said they were already litter trained so that won't be a problem. Every where we went in the house the little kitten would follow. Harry's kitten Fluffy at one point got her little head stuck in a chair. We had to help out, but she wasn't harmed. We also noticed that you can''t leave any plastic bags around because they can get stuck in them. Before bed Harry was using that little red laser light  to play with them. Any where he would put the light they would run after. They were like jumping up the walls. I'm glad we got two kittens now if we aren't home they won't be lonely which is really good. We still have to take the kittens to the doctor so we scheduled an appointment at our local vet. Being late Harry and I got ready for bed. Once we were in bed the kittens jumped up and were laying with us. You could hear them purring. Oreo was laying on top of me while Fluffy was snuggling with Harry. Now this was going to take some getting used to, but I still fell asleep to the purring of the kittens