Ariel and Melody: return to the sea

Okay, so I don't necessarily like the little mermaid, but I do like Ariel. I absolutely hate Eric though, he seems to not like Ariel's background in the movies. NOT for Ariel & Eric fans!

Chapter 1: Ariel catches Eric with Anastasia

Ariel and Eric have been married for a year now, and brought a beautiful daughter Melody into the world. She couldn't be happier, but lately Eric has been distant and secretive.

"Eric?" Anastasia asked.

"Yes, Ana?" he said.

"When are you going to tell Ariel about us?" Anastasia asked concerned.

"Tonight, after dinner" the prince told her.

Eric and Anastasia are passionatly kissing in the master bedroom and didn't realize that Ariel was home after picking up Melody.

"Eric! What the hell are you doing? Who's this tramp and why were you making out with her?" Ariel yelled when she saw Eric and Anastasia.

"Ariel, its not what it looks like" Eric said after a few seconds.

"Who is she Eric!" Ariel demanded.

"Her name is Anastasia, we were just talking" Eric tried to lie.

"You weren't just talking! I caught your tounge down her throat!" Ariel shouted walking away.

"Ariel! Wait, I can explain" Eric called after her.

In Melody's room, Ariel was packing a bag full of Melody's clothes and some of her toys.

"What are you doing?" Eric asked as he watched her putting Melody's clothes into the bag.

"Leaving" she responded clearly pissed off.

"Don't leave" Eric said.

"How long?" Ariel asked looking at him.

"How long what?" Eric asked knowing full well what she met.

"How long have you been seeing her behind my back?" Ariel snapped.

"A couple of months" he admitted.

"Eric! How could you do this to me?" Ariel sniffled pushing past him with Melody in her arms.

"Ana, she understands me and she wasn't a fish before becoming a human" Eric told her.

"I turned my back on my family, just to be with you" Ariel hissed. "Do you love her?"

"Yes, I have begun to have feelings for her" Eric confessed.

"When were you going to tell me this ? When she got pregnant ?" Ariel asked hurt.

Eric didn't say anything.

"She is pregnant, isn't she?" Ariel asked tears in her eyes.

"We don't know for sure" he admitted.

Anastasia emerged at the top of the stairs.

"Eric ? Have you told her yet ?" She asked.

"Told me what? Eric what is she talking about ?" Ariel asked.

"I want to be with Ana, along with Melody" Eric said.

"You're not taking Melody" Ariel responded before walking out the door.

By the sea, Ariel burst into tears.

Why didn't I listen to father when he warned me about humans? Ugh, I'm such a fool! she thought to herself.

"Ariel? what's wrong?" A familiar voice asked.

Ariel looked up to see Sebastian emerging from the water.

"Sebastian! I'm happy to see you, but what are you doing here?" Ariel said.

"I came with very good news, your sister Attina and her husband are now with child" the crab announced.

"Sebastian, can you do me a favor"

"Of course Ariel, what is it you need?" the crab asked.

"I need you to go get my father for me, its important" Ariel told him.

Sebastian could tell something was wrong, so he went back into the sea and headed towards Atlantica for the sea king.

read,vote, comment

Dedication challenge:

The word "shalom" in Hebrew has 3 different meanings. What are they?

yes, no, life

love, peace, war

hello, goodbye, peace

good, bad, ugly