Chapter 15: Disaster strikes

After the wedding Urchin and Ariel were off on their honeymoon, while Triton watched Melody.

"Is Melody going to be okay?" Ariel said worried.

Urchin laughed before saying "She'll be okay, your dad, Sebastian and your sisters are watching her"

"That's what worries me, Mel's too much like me when I was younger. Daddy and everyone else lost track of me cause I always snuck off"

"Honey, come on. Lets go be with our daughter" he said swimming back towards Atlantica.

"Urchin, wait up" Ariel called after him.

AT THE PALACE

"Melody? Where are you?" Sebastian asked (more to himself than anyone in particular)

"Sebastian? Any sign of her?" Triton asked.

"None yet sir, does she remind you of anyone?"

"She's just like her mother" The king reminiscenced.

"Exactly " the crab remarked.

"Daddy?" Arista said.

"Yes Arista" he said.

"Ariel and Urchin are on their way back" the pale blonde said.

"What? Their not supposed to be back until Friday" the king exclaimed.

"Well their heading this way" Arista told him.

"Keep them busy" He replied. "Sebastian!"

"Yes your majesty?" Sebastian said walking over.

"Find Melody at once, before Ariel finds out. I don't want her worried" Triton said.

DEDICATION CHALLENGE:

Who voices Ariel?

Jodie Benson

Cree Summer

Anna Marie

Leah Saung