Chapter 52

“That looks really nice. If you’re not taking it, I’m trying it out,” Kol said as Eleanor came out of the dressing room to see if the dress she took looked nice.

Kol, Eleanor and Ara were out shopping. They weren’t specifically limited to one area. They decided on a shopping day, so they pretty much would go wherever they felt like just to shop. Kol had just checked her wedding dress again for the fit earlier that day, with Ara and Eleanor to accompany her.

It really did look spectacular and wonderful. They had to pry it off her body just so she wouldn’t step out of Vera Wang still wearing it.

“Don’t you think it’s too loose at the waist?” Eleanor asked, stretching that area of the dress. Ara’s head peeked through her dressing room to see what Eleanor was wearing.

“It looks fine to me,” Ara said. “I like the color on your skin.”

“If you think it’s too loose, I can always have it altered anyway,” Kol said, getting back to her dressing room but keeping the curtains open, revealing the mess of clothes that she took in with her. “Or I can alter it myself. I’m pretty good at it now, and at the beadwork. I just need a bit more practice so that I can make prototypes at home and show it to the seamstresses at the factory.”

“It’s still funny how you still go shopping, when you can obviously make your own clothes,” Ara said, grinning at Kol, before she disappeared behind the curtains again.

“There are too many different designs that I can never think of,” Kol shrugged. “And besides, I like shopping. So El, getting back to you, you can take it and if you really don’t like the looseness, I can tighten it for you.”

Eleanor tried tightening it around the waist and seemed to like how it looked. “Would you, Koz? You’d be such an angel for doing it.”

“I’m altering a dress, not ending world hunger, El,” Kol laughed.

“Although I do think that it’s a goal of yours,” Eleanor said, going back into the dressing room. “Your house currently is packed with so many food supplies that are going to be sent to so many third world countries. I could hardly get through the front door this morning!”

“This one wants to do too many things,” Ara said from inside her dressing room.

“Well, I’m done,” Eleanor said, pushing the curtains aside and stepping out, leaving some clothes inside, and having the ones she was purchasing draped on her arms. She waited for Ara and Kol to finish trying on clothes. “By the way, aren’t you two guest-starring on that model show tomorrow?”

“Yeah, since the two of us have done a lot of collaborations together, I think,” Ara said, stepping out of the dressing room when she was finished. Kol didn’t take too long to follow. They started walking to the cashier to pay. “I don’t really know why they had to take me as well, since they just want us to advice the models on go-sees and stuff like that, and being likeable. Kol could do that single-handedly, and she’s a lot more famous.”

“No I’m not,” Kol said, handing over the clothes to the guy behind the counter. He seemed to stop and stare before he recollected himself and resumed his work. “They chose the two of us so that we could mentor. Plus, I think it’s because they know that we talk too much.”