Chapter 27

Now that Kol had put behind her the business side of her worries, now came the stressful part of actually planning the wedding. The boutique opening was such a success that she was already planning to expand into two more within the UK area. If she played her cards right and that endeavor went well, she could bring one to New York. Her time was consumed with more business and making sure the cash was going where it should be. Now was the time when she needed to keep people she trusted close to her. She couldn’t uproot her family to live in the UK with her, since their lives were based in their country. What she planned to do was take her boutique there sometime next year and have her business savvy cousins handle it, and once her sister graduated from her Management course, Kol would give the reigns over to her.

Then, she would have to fly over for visits so that she could add more stores around the country. That was her plan, and she hoped things went well so that she really could do it.

Kol hired a wedding planner that would help her with the wedding. Niall and Kol had agreed on keeping the ceremony on Irish soil as well as the reception. Kol wanted it in her country, but her new life was here in the Western area. It was much more plausible to just fly out her family and friends. She may as well give them a holiday.

Niall then agreed to fly over after the ceremony in Ireland. He could understand the need to go back to the roots and why she wanted to get married in her home country. They would have another one there, although it would be small, with her closest friends and only family attending. Niall needed to meet her old life as much as she had seen his.

Currently, they flew out to Mullingar with the wedding planner, so that they could look around for possible locations. They needed to squeeze in a lot of things in a short space of time because they didn’t know when their time would be unavailable again, so they made use of whatever extended period they were free.

Niall knew the place, so he suggested plenty of places that they could go to. The wedding planner had also done her research, so she gave input about it on the car ride to their first destination.

“I want a Church though,” Kol said.

“The Cathedral of Christ the King then?” Emma, the wedding planner said, noting it down on her iPad. “It’s Roman Catholic as well, so it won’t be any problem for you.”

Their first location was the Belvedere House & Gardens. Kol thought the place was beautiful, but then she searched the background of it and opted to refuse it. The Lord who used to own the place accused his wife of adultery with his younger brother. Not exactly some fresh start for a wedding.

Another option was the Annebrook House Hotel. Niall and Kol were concerned if the place would fit in their estimated 150 guest count, or even more. They had a vague idea on who they would be inviting to the ceremony, but the reception would be sure to have more people invited.

“What about a secluded place?” Kol wondered aloud. “I want it private, you know? I don’t really want any unwanted guests or paparazzi.”

“Of course that will be taken care of,” Emma said. “My high-profile clients have also requested this previously, and I already have security staff that has this as their specialty.”