Chapter 26

Hi guys. Been having a rough week, so it's a bit of a miracle that I even uploaded this. Please comment, vote, and fan. It would really help make my day better. Thanks. 

Enjoy.

~

Kol undressed quickly for her next outfit. There were so many hands touching her. She really couldn’t keep track of anything anymore, and she was just focused on getting into her next lineup of clothes while people fixed up her hair and stuffed her feet into heels.

She knew that somewhere out there, Niall and Harry were watching. Niall wouldn’t have, but he had to, since he was sort of her fiancé. Harry on the other hand, just liked going to events. She really couldn’t see where they were during her first walk, since the lights were in her face and she had been too preoccupied trying not to trip in her heels.

“Go go! Kol is next in line!” said one of the production assistants as she was pushed in the general direction of the line of models.

She had dieted extensively after her little weekend at the bungalow. She had detoxified and stayed on antioxidants the whole time. Her workout regimen had intensified and she added an extra two hours just so she could be in top shape for the runways. Niall didn’t like it, and he complained that she had become too skinny and her cheeks had become gaunt, but that was the point. Kol promised that after it, she would go back to her normal eating habits. That was a half-lie, since she had more shoots in store for her and she could not afford slacking off.

The heels that she was given were three inches higher than the others, due to her smaller stature in height. She wasn’t complaining. She didn’t want to be a standout for the wrong reasons.

She was the last outfit, which was quite an honor for her.

She took a deep breath, waited for her cue and started walking out into the runway. The runway was longer than most, and it was in a circular shape. Her first checkpoint was a cherry blossom tree in the middle of the runway. That was where she would pose and stay for a few seconds before heading onto the next checkpoint. They had a rehearsal for this before the actual show.

After she was finished, she was ushered back to the start so that they could do the final walk. The designer kissed her on the cheek and he put his hand on the small of her back as they walked out together.

They stopped at the second checkpoint, with an array of models out on the runway together. The designer blew out kisses and made a bow, as well as presented Kol and his design. Kol did the same and clapped for him, before they walked backstage once again.

The champagne was brought out and Kol received and gave kisses to so many people that had made it possible. This was her last show for fashion week and she had never felt so relieved. She could finally just enjoy the after party without worrying if she was too hungover to walk tomorrow.

She checked her phone and she received texts from numerous people. The only one she replied to first was Niall. He was out at the carpet with Harry, probably getting interviewed.

Kol changed into an all-white ensemble consisting of a bralet, high waist white skinny jeans and a tight blazer. She put on gold necklaces, which was probably the only busy thing in her outfit. She wore nude pumps that were a gift from the designer and had been part of the show. She kept her hair as it was and she didn’t bother to remove the makeup.