Chapter 33

The gown was only halfway finished when she was fitting. It was basically only the body structure, since they would need to do even more alterations if they started on the beads and details.

There were already some details though, like the train and the added layers.

The best she could bring right now was Liam and Zayn, funny enough. She needed a second opinion. She couldn’t bring Niall, because he couldn’t see the bride in her dress before the altar. Louis and Harry weren’t free. Louis was with his family, while Harry was spending the day with Lou and Lux. Her other girlfriends were either in another city, or traveling, or busy. This was her only free time to do this, so boys had to do.

She was the only one being attended to right now. Kol didn’t know if they had a one-customer policy, but the service was brilliant. They immediately offered couches for the boys, ushered them into a room to fit in, and offered some tea, either iced or hot.

If they had a preferred beverage, they were advised to just ask. They even laid out some nuts and cookies.

Kol didn’t know if this was the standard, and she wasn’t going to bother to ask either.

One of the seamstresses was putting pins where the cloths were loose.

“You must have lost a lot of weight. I’m pinning on too many places,” Kara said, pinning another at her waist.

“Yeah, it’s no fun eating with her around anymore,” Zayn said, munching on some of the cookies. “She used to be such a big eater, and then she started healthy eating.”

“You’ve changed,” Liam said, mixing his cup of tea and waiting for it to get just the right type of warm.

“Don’t listen to them. They’re getting free food,” she said, turning around, hoping that none of the needles would hit her skin. She was trying very hard not to move so much, since some already poked her, and it wasn’t a very pleasant feeling.

This wasn’t the first time she had outfit fittings, but she never did enjoy them.

Kara just chuckled under her breath as the three of them continued to banter. It was always entertaining seeing famous people act normal and have these conversations. That was a perk of working at these overpriced designer labels.

“And there will probably be more of a back, right?” Liam said, standing up and circling her with concern. “I mean, during the ceremony, almost ninety percent of the time, we will be looking at your back.”

“It’s just that way because the details aren’t on yet,” she replied.

“Right, because you know, it’s a wedding and it should be decent,” Liam said.

“Stop complaining, Liam,” Zayn said. “If she wants a sexy back, then she’s getting a sexy back.”

“You just want to see more of me than you should, don’t you,” Kol said with a straight face and a matter-of-fact voice. “I’m telling Niall on you.”