Chapter 41

Crème de la Mer lip balm was the only expensive lip balm that she bought, and she always kept it in her dresser and never traveled with it. It was the best for cold climates, and right now, she really needed it, since Kol was always cold these days.

Currently, her family was residing with them in the guest bedrooms of their house. The bonding time that they only really demanded was having dinner with them. Other than that, they sort of did their own thing and explored London while they were visiting. Kol tended to forget that they were also here as tourists and were always interested in new sites to visit whenever they came to visit her.

That meant that she had a lot of time with Niall, and it had been quite a while that they got to just spend time with each other leisurely.

London was a pretty big city. They were also used to knowing where there would be the least number of people that would bother them.

Today, they were shopping in Selfridges. They were doing some Christmas shopping, and a bit of shopping just for themselves.

They were going more for practicality when buying for their celebrity friends.

Those famous friends of theirs always had glamorous clothes and shoes and things. People failed to think that they needed basic things as well, like socks or pants or towels. Kol loved receiving towels and curtains or things like that, because those were often what she would forget to buy. They weren’t an immediate need, but they were necessities.

For just business associates and people that they were only acquainted with, they would give those tiny gift baskets from a supplier they knew, so that it would cost less.

Kol during Christmas was still good at giving presents, but she was more all-out when it came to personal stuff during birthdays. That was why she really didn’t think too much about just giving the One Direction boys and crew some shirts or caps or wallets. For the older men on the crew, she would just send a bottle of wine or bourbon or something to that effect.

For the One Direction boys, she made sure to put in loads of socks, and pants from Calvin Klein. It wasn’t even at all awkward buying underwear for men who weren’t her fiancé. Niall was even helping her out, since he would know their sizes better, since he went shopping with them while on tour.

The same went for the women. Kol got some bra and panty sets for her own model friends. It wasn’t really that difficult to figure out their size, since they were all pretty skinny, and were usually the same size. When she was unsure of the size, she would just get a silk sleeping robe.

Niall kept shoving sets in her hands, telling her to fit it, so that he could see what she would look like.

Just to humor him, she went ahead and did. It wasn’t as if she was buying for herself. It was more for him not to get too bored while shopping.

“Not another one, Nialler,” she said, feeling exhausted. It really was taxing to get in and out of clothes.

“Come on, this one and this one babe,” he said, flinging in things into the dressing room. He wasn’t getting in with her because they didn’t want it to potentially end up in tabloids. They might think that they were doing other things in there other than just changing outfits.