FIX ME CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15

AN: Hey peoppe! Second to the last chapter! Stay with me. :)

Disclaimer: This is merely the product of my overly active imagination; a fan fiction. Fix Me is written to satisfy Philjess shipper hearts and has no influence to the real lives of the characters.

If you hate PhilJess, don't read so we can spare some hate, thank you.

*Beginning of a flashback 

**End of a flashback

---

"He did something stupid, I just know it," Heejun declared as a matter-of-factly as Phillip entered the bus. He was seated beside Colton at the mini sofa eating chocolates. They are still waiting for the other male finalists who are still goofing around at the studio after the Meet and Greet.

Colton threw Heejun a thoughtful gaze and brought his attention back to Phillip. Based on Phillip's forlorn posture, Heejun is once again correct- Phillip did something stupid. Again.

Colton knew Phillip had talked to Deandre awhile ago and he did not ask why. Honestly, Colton doesn't want to see Deandre right now, but since it is inevitable, he just resorted to ignoring the love of Jessica's life, and it's working for him. But now, Colton thinks he's channeling Heejun's mind and is curious as to what has happened.

"Okay, chicken," Heejun said, voicing out what Colton was about to say. Heejun's mouth usually works faster than his brain. "Spill it. What did you do again?" he asked; this time, irritation is very evident in his voice.

Phillip ignored him and went straight to their mini kitchen. Colton and Heejun followed him with their gazes as he poured himself a cup of cold water. They watched as Phillip drank everything on the glass and replaced it on the counter.

After a few seconds of stoned silence, Phillip still isn't talking talking. Heejun rolled his eyes, sighed, then stood up to follow Phillip into the kitchen with Colton right behind him. Phillip is gazing outside the bus window again.

"Cat got your tongue?" Heejun asked impatiently. And when Phillip didn't answer him, Heejun shook his head and started bugging his best friend for the answers. Phillip should have known him by know. He wouldn't stop until he gets some answers. And right now, Heejun thinks he already knows what is making Phillip act this way.

"You talked to Jess," Heejun guessed as he leaned sideways towards the wall, facing his best friend, gazing at him with accusation. Colton waited for Phillip's affirmation, but didn't dare hope. After all, Phillip was known to be one stubborn guy. If he doesn't want to talk, he wouldn't talk. No one can make him talk.

So much to both their surprise, Phillip had affirmed Heejun's statement-he nodded. It was a small nod, but Colton and Heejun saw it nonetheless. They waited for him to elaborate, but Phillip said nothing.

Heejun's suspicions grew. He narrowed his eyes at him. "I'll guess what happened then," he said, his voice now surprisingly edgy, which made Colton look at him. Heejun's cheeks are turning puffy now, as if he's trying not to lose control. Colton looked from Heejun to Phillip.

"You talked to Jess and decided to fight for her again," Heejun continued, his voice low and dangerous, which is something very rare for him. "And then suddenly, here comes your idiotic side revealing itself again and you managed to mess it all up. You, Phillip Phillips, once again broke Jessica's heart," he declared. "Am I right or am I right?"

There was anger in Heejun's voice that clearly surprised Phillip, which finally made him turn around to face his best friend. Sure enough, Heejun's going red in the face; a rare sight to see. Heejun getting red in the face means he's really angry. Colton finally decided to place himself between his two friends.