FIX ME CHAPTER 4

AN: Just like in the past chapters, FIX ME is merely a work of fiction. It is being written for the sole purpose of satisfying philjess shipper hearts and has no influence whatsoever to the real lives of the characters.

Chapter 4

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep!

The heart monitor attached to Phillip started beeping like crazy much to everyone's surprise.

Heejun, who was devouring the bananas on Phillip's bedside table, literally spilled the chewed bananas on the floor when his mouth dropped open. The others, on the other hand were all standing still. All was caught by the moment.

Then just like how the saying goes (when everyone got over their shock), all hell broke loose.

Hollie and Elise were panicking.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Call the Doctor!"

"Call the nurse! Call the nurse!"

Joshua, who was trying to pacify the two girls, had picked up the girls' nerves and started panicking too.

"Mayday! Mayday!" Heejun was shouting while pushing the button on the wall, but all it did was to adjust Phillip's head rest. "Shit!" Heejun muttered and started moving around the room, pushing all the buttons he can find.

Phillip silently groaned in disbelief. He might be well, but he's still quite weak and doesn't have the strength to stop his friends from their insanity. He was just silently praying that they all stop panicking and just look at him to confirm that he isn't in any pain or discomfort.

Then he noticed Skylar (who seemed to be the only one with the presence of mind) who ran out of the room, probably to call the doctor. Probably.

Phillip hopes she did not.

This is just embarrassing.

He's not in any pain or anything. There isn't even anything wrong with him right now.

Sure he was out of breath. Sure he's heart's beating like crazy.

But all of it has no connection with his successful operation. It has something to do with his sudden reaction caused by the girl standing five feet away from him.

They locked eyes again.

And the heart monitor started beeping like crazy again. Faster this time.

Heejun looked like he was about to kill himself.

But before Phillip can say anything, Skylar entered the room with the Doctor on tow.

Oh man. Phillip thought.

---

"Everything's normal," the Doctor announced after a few minutes of examining Phillip.

There was a collective sigh in the room.

The doctor removed his stethoscope and turned towards his friends.

"You made him feel excited. While not really bad, he's still quite weak from the operation. You might want to tone it down a bit, okay?" he asked, looking stern.

Phillip can see Joshua trying to keep a serious face, but he knows his friend will lose it in a few minutes and they'll just be in trouble. The doctor might send them out and he still wants his friends with him.

So he just felt relieved when everyone nodded their response. The doctor, who seemed satisfied by the reactions of his friends, had told Phillip to keep it down then went out of Phillip's room.