FIX ME CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8 

AN: Mild swearing. ; ) 

Also, you may notice I don't mention the name of PP's girlfriend. I respect her real-life relationship with PP and she seems like a really nice girl. In my fic though, she's of course anti-Jessica and I hate her in my fic. So it's probably best not to use a name. Just explaining. : )

And yes. Again. This story is written merely to satisfy PhilJess shipper hearts. No influence whatsoever to their real-life relationships.  

Phillip woke up with a pounding headache, sore eyes, and runny nose. 

"Damn. This shit hurts," he muttered, trying to stand up. He had a long night. 

"Good morning, numskull," a voice whispered, which made Phillip jump. 

"What the 'effin fuck-Heejun, you moron!" Phillip exclaimed as he lost his balance and fell back on the bed out of surprise. Heejun was sitting on his bed, watching him. He did not even budge. He's just looking at Phillip with a stoic expression on his face. 

Phillip sighed and sat back down properly. "Look, bro, I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry for breaking down last night. It just hurt so much I couldn't bear it," he muttered, a little embarrassed. 

"Do you think it's about that?" Heejun asked while shaking his head. "You really are an idiot. And no, stupid, it's not about that. After all, I was the one who asked you to break down. So fooey on me for doing that." 

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" Phillip asked with a tired voice, his hands on his face. 

"Cause I am scared for you." Heejun simply answered. 

"Scared? For me?" Phillip asked as he removed his hands off his face to look at Heejun. "Why?" 

"Cause your girlfriend is right outside this door and wants to talk to you," Heejun answered. 

"What?" Phillip asked, clearly surprised. 

"You heard me." 

"When is she still here?" Phillip asked while standing up again. 

"About an hour ago," Heejun answered while inspecting his nails. "I wouldn't let her in." 

"You made her stay there outside for an hour?" Phillip asked, incredulous, as he rushed to the door to open it for his girlfriend. Heejun was hot on his heels. Phillip's hand was already on the doorknob when Heejun stopped him. 

"What are you doing?" Phillip asked him, trying to remove Heejun's hand off his. 

"You needed rest so I didn't wake you up," Heejun answered. "Plus you're not ready to face her." 

Phillip's hand dropped from the door. His face softened. His friend is just looking out for him. "Thanks bro, but I think I am ready. We need to get this over with. I need to talk to her. We need to settle things between us." 

Heejun was shaking his head. "You're not ready, bro. Give yourself at least a few minutes." 

"I am ready," Phillip insisted. "Believe me." 

"No you're not,' Heejun said firmly. "You have snotty nose, Panda eyes, and a very bad breath. At least make yourself presentable. You need to settle things with her, not hurt her more by letting her see you looking so gloomy and... yucky... and utterly disgusting ... because you spent the whole night crying over another girl who isn't her. Damn you even have... is that drool right there in your chin? Uggh!" 

"But---" 

"She is not an idiot, you idiot," Heejun says. "And you've been together for the past three years. She wouldn't even mistake those tear stains in your cheek for another. She will know it's not for her, you dolt."