FIX ME CHAPTER 1

FIX ME

By: Kathartickat (kathartickat.tumblr.com) 

2012

AN: I just started shipping them, but they're consuming me fast. I don't know how many chapters this story will be. Just bear with me. :) This is unedited so I'm sorry in advance for overlooked grammatical errors and misspelled words.

Disclaimer: This is merely to satisfy my philjess shipper heart. No reference whatsoever to a real life event that Jessica and Phillip had.

** means beginning of a flashback 

*** end of a flashback

CHAPTER 1

This is goodbye. That, she knows.

Jessica couldn't help but feel miserable. It is the end-- she's dreading it for so long. They will never see each other. Or if they will, it's going to be in a long time. They will have their separate lives now.

Separate lives. They. Them.

Phillip and her.

The two of them are packing their bags now. Her Mom had called-- In a few minutes, she will arrive to fetch her from the Idol Mansion.

And him? His family will be here too... with his... girlfriend.

Jessica shook her head to clear her mind and went back to putting the last of her clothes in her luggage. She looked around the room she shared with the girls. It was really big with a dozen queen-sized beds.

She smiled. There were a lot of good memories in this room.

Hollie falling from the bed every morning... Yes, every morning.

Elise waking them all up early, being the early riser that she is...

Skylar hiding their clothes and putting them on different, hard-to-look-for places when they are taking a bath...

Oh damn. Skylar.

Jessica felt herself blushing as she remembered the time that she became the victim of Skylar's pranks--- it was during the performance night for the top 7.

**It was still early, but they were asked to arrive early for last minute changes in the program. The other girls had taken a bath already. She was the last one to have her bath.

She just came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. The first thing she noticed was the loss of her underwear on top of her bed. She looked up and found Hollie and Elise looking at her apologetically.

Jessica frowned. From the look on Hollie's and Elise's faces, she knows what happened; what Skylar had done.

Sure enough, as if on cue, the pretty country singer just popped into the room with a silly grin on her face. She caught Jessica's eyes and smirked.

"Yes, BB, I hid your lacy pair of undies. Damn, girl, I didn't know you love sexy things like that. I underestimated you! Anyway, come and find it," she said, much to Jessica's horror... then ran out of the room.

It didn't take long for her to react. Jessica screamed and followed after her, obviously forgetting she's only wearing a towel. She chased Skylar in the hallway and didn't even notice that Skylar had entered a room.

The boys' room.

There was a sudden silence. Colton's mouth fell open. Joshua looked dazed. Skylar stopped talking to Phillip, whose back was on her so he hasn't noticed her yet.

It was embarrassing.

Phillip must have finally noticed the silence and turned around.

Shit.