FIX ME CHAPTER 10

AN: Unedited. Also, mostly in Heejun's POV, but you'll understand why. : )

Disclaimer: This fanfiction is written mainly to satisfy PhilJess shipper hearts like mine and this has no influence whatsoever, in ANY way, to the real lives of the main characters.

*Beginning of a flashback 

**End of a flashback

Chapter 10

Heejun couldn't believe he is doing this. 

Oh the things he's doing just to gain scoop for this complicated love story. 

No one can blame him. He was curious. Oh so very curious.

Who wouldn't be curious? He mumbled to himself.

It happened just about three hours ago. Heejun's interest was piqued and it is a big deal because his interest isn't always piqued by the simplest, random things.

Heejun had been worried for his best friend and for the girl that made him worry for his best friend. After his recording, he immediately went back to the room (where the Idols are usually always waiting after rehearsals or recordings), just to see if the complicated love birds have already came back.

They haven't. Only Elise, Hollie, Jeremy, and Shannon were there. They greeted Heejun and asked him to play cards with them. Heejun just had to say "No".

It was a firm NO. Heejun's trying to convince himself that playing cards with a bunch of crazily good people is not worth it compared to waiting for his best friend and the girl his best friend is so obsessed with.

Not that he would admit it, of course. Heejun thought.

After reluctantly saying a quick "See you later" to his fellow Idols, Heejun decided to wait for Phillip and Jessica at the back of the studio where the drop off point for all cars is located.

Heejun was just about to make himself comfortable by leaning at one of the Huge speakers being set up, when he saw a limousine stop right in front of him. An AI staff immediately rushed to open the car doors. Heejun knew right then that the limo contains the love birds so he stood up straight to come greet them.

And then almost fell back down because of what he saw when Jessica and Phillip got off the car.

All he could think of at the moment was:

Something happened.

So here he is right now, putting his sleuthing skills into practice. He's been following every move and every word of the lovebirds since he saw them awhile ago.

No, they weren't holding hands.

No, they weren't even looking at each other.

No touching. No staring. No anything.

Heejun is already becoming frustrated. He knew he's right.

Duh, I'm always right. He told himself.

But these two are just making it impossible for him to prove that his theory was right.

Hell they haven't even done anything weird!

Heejun was about to give up. He was about to forget what he just saw. Maybe it was just his imagination playing tricks on him. Heejun was about to lose hope.

Until something happened.

----

It was their last break before the last recording.