FIX ME CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14

AN: This fanfiction is written mainly to satisfy Philjess shipper hearts and has no influence to the real lives of the characters. Yes, it may have a few scenes based on reality, but the rest came from my imagination.

And this chapter is dedicated to all the Philjess shippers out there. Keep the faith. :)

If you hate the idea of PHILJESS, please don't read so we can spare some hate. Thanks! : )

*Beginning of a Flashback 

**End of a Flashback

"This is a disaster!" shouted Phillip's publicist as she paced back and forth across the room. She looks frantic; the veins on her forehead seemed ready to pop out anytime.

Phillip was sitting quietly at a chair across his ex-girlfriend, listening to his publicist, but not talking. Heejun was standing at a corner, leaning against the wall, quietly observing them.

Phillip caught the gaze of his best friend. Heejun just nodded at him. Phillip wondered if his publicist even knew that Heejun is there.

"Who told you to answer their questions?" suddenly asked his publicist, breaking Phillip's line of thought. She was looking at his ex-girlfriend with disapproval in her eyes. "And WHO effin told you to say that?!"

The ex-girlfriend finally had the nerve to look guilty as she cowered at the tone of Phillip's publicist.

"I told you to wait for Phillip, didn't I? Phillip has already been briefed on what to say and here you go ruining everything for him. Do you think your meddling helped his career? Argh! What's it with the girls surrounding you, Phillip Phillips!"

Phillip didn't answer.

His publicist pulled a chair in front of them and sat on it.

"Can you please answer me," says the publicist. "I told you to wait for Phillip. What made you give your oh so wonderful comments on those videos and photos? And WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT?" she shouted that Phillip saw his ex-girlfriend flinch a little.

"Well..." his ex-girlfriend started. "They saw me... and they asked me questions. The questions were meant for me so I had to answer them," she said weakly, which made Phillip want to roll his eyes, but he stopped himself at the last minute.

"What about that stupid statement you gave about--- argh! Did they ask you about that? Huh?" his publicist shouted louder this time. "I specifically told you never to open your mouth until Phillip came down. I specifically told you to entertain them a bit. A bit! Not feed them news! If you want to be part of Phillip's PR team, you should follow me! I don't need a bitch more stubborn than me in this team! I---"

But Phillip cut her off. He was looking at his ex-girlfriend.

"What do you mean part of this team?" Phillip asked his ex-girlfriend. "Are you saying you are now officially part of my publicity team?"

His ex-girlfriend did not answer. Instead, she was looking at his publicist.

Phillip let out a laugh. "So it's decided then? You are officially changing your career. Very nice," he said, his voice laced with sarcasm. "And thank you very much. You just made yourself a star after that last statement. Congratulations on your first publicity project... it worked... for you," he said, laughing humorlessly.

"But I'm doing this for you!' His ex-girlfriend shouted desperately. "Can't you appreciate that? I am willing to sacrifice everything for you," she said, her tone not mellowing even just a little. "I gave up everything, PP. Why can't you just see that?"