FIX ME CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11 

AN: Unedited again. Also, this fanfic is written mainly to satisfy Philjess (and sometimes Coltjess) hearts and has no influence whatsoever to the real lives of the characters. 

And oh. I want to thank the Philjess shippers in IDF. You made my day. Thanks to all the Philjess GIFs and photos. <3 

She scrolled down the tweets to her and rolled her eyes. 

Same, fucking messages. She thought tiredly. 

@bitchiestai 

Are you coming? Please don't come. We won't be able to have PP all to ourselves. 

@leimyloveonpp 

We're not seeing you lately; can we keep it that way? ;) 

@IamSOPHINE 

I'm so happy in the past few days! You know why? I haven't read any of your tweets. Please don't come to the tour. #leaveppalone 

@callmeyourprincess 

Did PP finally break up with you? Awww... that's nice! Hihi. 

Everyday. She gets these types of tweets every single day. Most of the time, she ignores it because she can ignore it. 

But not now. It's already different. Before, ignoring the tweets was easy because she knows the truth-PP is hers. PP is in love with her. She is in love with him. There isn't even a need for her to have any doubts. 

They were in love and that's what mattered. 

Were. Mattered. All in past tense now. She thought sadly. 

She had the assurance. But now, he had broken up with her. Not that she agreed. So technically, she is still his girlfriend. 

She smiled bitterly. She will never give him up. Three years is not a joke. 

She decided to reply to the tweets: 

@IamSOPHINE I'm back. Did you miss me? 

@bitchiestai See you at the tour. : ) 

@leimyloveonpp Nah. You'll miss me too much. 

@callmeyourprincess That'll never happen. Our love is already strong enough. 

Now who is she kidding? 

She did not wait for the replies. She logged out of Twitter. She knows she'll receive hate tweets again anyway. In fact, she already learned to accept them. After all, she knows what she's getting herself into when she decided to show people she owns Phillip.  

Phillip had reassured her so many times that there's no one but her. That she doesn't need to get insecure. 

At first, she believed him. After all, Phillip has been hers before all of these things happened. She knows him more that she knows herself. She knows he'll never give up on them. 

Oh how wrong she was. 

So when she felt he's starting to slip, she decided to step up and help him. A lot of people noticed the chance in her; strangers or not. 

She did not mind them. She had to do this for Phillip. And it was a simple task. She just needed to show everyone he's hers. 

She decided to publicly show PP affection-a little hug here; a little holding hands there; and kisses everywhere. Phillip had felt awkward; she knew that. But he was gentleman enough not to mention anything or even tell her off.