FIX ME CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5

AN: Yep. No influence whatsoever to the real lives of the characters. Written merely to satisfy PhilJess shipper hearts.

Heejun sat at the window seat of their hotel suite, thinking. The others decided to enjoy a morning swim, but he opted to stay in the suite just to think.

He's weird like that.

Heejun thought it was stupid-the silent war his friends-Colton and PP-- are having right now. The silent war he witnessed yesterday at the hospital.

First, there shouldn't be any war because the war is about a certain 16-year old girl who doesn't even have the slightest idea that two guys are crazy over her. 

In fact, he would bet with anyone that Jessica thinks those two guys merely think of her as a younger sister.

Stupid girl.

Heejun loves Jessica very much because she's one of his friends. She's one of the first girls who actually made it to his friends list. So in this game of three, he really thinks there shouldn't be any competition between Colton and Phillip because for him, Jessica should naturally belong to Colton.

Though it is known to everyone in his idol family that he is very close to Phillip's girlfriend, that is not his reason for thinking that Jess belongs to Colton. Heejun is in fact very concerned about Jessica's feelings--- With Colton, she's very much secured with her feelings. With Phillip, she isn't.

Colton is single and unattached. And he's ridiculously in love with Jessica. It doesn't take a genius to see how he feels about her. He's protective of her. He'll take care of her. He'll love her. He can do all of those without complications.

With Phillip, it's different. Heejun knows him so much that he can tell Phillip isn't even sure how he feels about Jessica. His best buddy is confused. So confused that Heejun is afraid his friend will be forced to make abrupt decisions when he isn't even sure of his feelings yet. Decisions like breaking up with his girlfriend, pursuing his feelings for Jessica, then maybe finding out what he feels for her isn't really that kind of love, hurting Jessica in the process...

In other words, stupid decisions.

"Heejun?" a voice interrupted his thoughts. It was Jessica, dressed in jeans and shirt.

"Jess? You didn't swim?" he asked her. Jessica shook her head.

"Nah," she said, sitting beside him. "I wasn't up for it." 

And the words were out of Heejun's mouth before he can stop them.

"Want to go visit Phillip for the last time before our flight tonight?"

Jessica's eyes lit up. Heejun doesn't know if he should feel good or bad.

Sighing, he sent a group message to his fellow idols that he and Jessica were going for a walk.

Yeah, right. A walk to the lion's den. He thought.

---

'Can I ask you a very blunt question, Jess?' he asked the quiet girl beside him. He was looking for a distraction so he will not reprimand himself for inviting Jessica to go with him. After all, he had just done a lot of thinking, and that thinking included Jessica belonging only to Colton. And what is he doing now? Bringing her to Phillip.

Very intelligent, Heejun. He silently told himself. They are on their way to the hospital to see Phillip; riding a limo that is provided by the hotel.

And oh. Colton's going to kill you if he finds out you really didn't go shopping. Heejun reminded himself.

Jessica, who as usual is absorbed in her own world, turned to look at Heejun absentmindedly.