FIX ME CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12 

AN: Written mainly to satisfy Philjess shipper hearts (like mine). This fanfic has no influence to the real lives of the characters. 

And please, don't get tired of Heejun. : ) I always need him to finish a chapter. 

Shout out to my Meanies; my fellow blujays that I follow and constantly bother on Twitter, Tumblr, and IDF; and to everybodyknows who ships Heejun's brain and Kat. #TeamBRAT. lol 

Phillip held Jessica the rest of the trip back to the hotel. Heejun had been quiet, not surprisingly enough. Phillip knows his friend heard what Jessica had said about breaking Colton's heart and he knows Heejun has enough respect for Jessica's feelings so he kept his mouth shut. 

Phillip sighed as he stroked the hair of the girl who's leaning on his shoulders. She's still quiet. He knows how hard it must be for her to do something to a person who didn't do anything wrong other than to fall in love with her. 

Colton is a nice guy. Phillip had admitted that even to himself. And he will forever be grateful to him for taking care of Jessica during the times he couldn't. 

He's a great guy. He thought. And he's always been brave. 

Phillip admired Colton. Not that he would admit it to him personally. But he did. He still does actually. Colton had the courage to fight for his feelings. Unlike him who needed a lot of wakeup calls before he had the courage to even admit to himself that he's in love with the girl Colton's been fighting for. 

He genuinely feels sad for Colton. After all, he's really his friend. If he only can, he'll let go of Jessica. But that's the thing-he can't let go of her. He can't even stay away from her for so long. His plan of giving her space is backfiring. He couldn't even last a day without looking at her, talking to her, or touching her in any way. 

Jessica shifted in her seat, which made Phillip glance at her. 

"Jess?" he asked carefully. 

Jessica turned to look at him and gave him a small smile. Phillip let out a relieved sigh and held her hand, still careful not to give away too much to the driver. 

"We're almost near now, PP," Jessica whispered. "I can do this." 

Phillip squeezed her hand. "Jess, don't be too hard on yourself. Just think of this as your way of respecting his feelings. Hurting him by being honest to him is better than hurting him by lying to him." 

Jessica nodded. "I know. It's just that, he's been so good to me. And he's been there. I don't deserve all his kindness and love, but he still gave them without any reservations." 

Phillip can see she is trying hard not to cry. He was about to say something to try and make her feel better, but the view of the entrance to the hotel came into sight. He was momentarily distracted.  

And even before he can open his mouth, the car had stopped and a hotel staff had opened the door to Jessica's side. He immediately dropped Jessica's hand after giving it one last squeeze. He saw Heejun held out a hand for Jessica to take since he was the first one out. She took it and got off the car. PP followed.

The staff told them that the others already arrived; they are having dinner at one of the function rooms. The staff had led them to the room and left them alone. Heejun, who was still quiet, had entered the room first, closing the door behind him, and leaving Phillip and Jessica at the hallway. 

Jessica gave Phillip a small smile before she turned to open the door. But even before she can turn the doorknob, Phillip stopped her. 

Jessica turned towards him with a confused look on her face. Phillip smiled and shook his head, but he knows she can see the worry in his eyes.