Chapter 9- The Music Shop (READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT TOP)

• Dedicated to KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO LOVELIES!!!!! How are you today? Umm... Well... Last chapter was sort of dramatic towards the end... BUT its all good!! I hope you like this chapter! Again, thank you to all of my readers (besides Liv and masie) because their reads make me feel awesome (not liv and masie... those are required reads...) So yeah! Thanks!

ALSO I said that Kathryn moved when she was 14, but I changed that she moved when she was 8. They lost touch in fourth grade....

On that note, I hope you like this part of the story.

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose x

*****Louis' P.O.V*****

I can't figure it out!!!!! Kathryn reminds me SO MUCH of someone... I mean... GOD! I don't know that person's name... Or where I remember them from... but I KNOW that I know someone just like Kathryn... Her voice when she sings. I've HEARD that voice somewhere. I just don't remember where... I HAVE to figure it out... the SWAGMASTA FROM DONCASTA ALWAYS ACHIEVES HIS MISSION! 

"I just don't know how..." I wispered

*****Olivia's P.O.V*****

The boys have NO good CDs... Its sad... Lots of Niki Minaj... Ugh. I'm gonna go with Kathryn and Masie to the Music shop that I saw the other day... We can get some new music for the boys! I mean.. We ARE leaving in two days anyway...

"Hey Kathryn! I know you are feeling a little bit under the weather today, but do you want to come with me to that Music shop down the road? We need some CDs for the tour and all.." I asked her.

"Um... Sure... I'll just go get ready... Masie's comming right?"

"Yep!"

"Yay! I'll be down in a few..." She replied.

*****Kathryn's P.O.V*****

Under the weather my butt. I'm just REALLY lost in thought today... Anyway, I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and put it into a bun with braids. Then I put on a black shirt with a gold cross on it and paired it with white shorts, black vans , and black and gold bracelets. I jumped downstairs and met up with Olivia and Masie. 

"We're going to that music shop down the road! We'll be back soon!" Masie yelled at the boys as we walked out. There was a chorus of 'bye' s 'have fun' s and 'okay' s that came from inside.

We got in the car and drove for about 15 minutes until we pulled up to the little music shop. We walked inside the small store, and jeez! There are SOOO many CDs, Records, Casettes etc. Wow.

We split up and started to choose the CDs. I grabbed four CDs. Rihanna- Chop That Talk, The Fray- How To Save A Life, Christina Aguilera- The Lowdown, and Christina Perri- Lovestrong.

I saw this other girl that was standing towards the right of me. She was holding a 3OH!3 Cd... Wow. She had one of my favorite Cds... I walked up to her because she would be an awesome friend.

"Hi! I'm Kathryn." I said.

"Hey! I'm Kennedy! Woah! You like Christina Aguilera! I mean enough to buy her Cds?" she replied.

"Yes! She's amazing! And 3OH!3? You have awsome taste in music." I smiled at her. 

Olivia and Masie came back with 10 Cds... each. They had Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Eminem, Pittbull, Jay-Z... Ugh. They've got to be kidding me...

"Olivia, MAsie, this is Kennedy." I introduced

"Hello," She interupted.

"Olivia! She should come with us and she can meet the boys! I mean... Look at her... Look at Harry... You get what I'm saying?" I asked.

"You're right! Kennedy! How would you like to come with us and meet some... special... friends of ours?"

"That sounds like fun! "

We got to the register and paid for our CDs and drove home. 

 "We're back!!!!!!!!" I yelled when we walked through the door. 

"YAY!!!!" I heard the boys yell. I walked towards the gaming room the boys have. They were all playing Mario Karts on the Wii. 

"Guys! We made a friend. Her name is Kennedy. Say hi to Kennedy."

"Hi Kennedy..." They said staring at the screen.

"Guys! LOOK at Kennedy and introduce yourselves."

"Okay... but doesn't she already know who we are?" Harry asked

"How would I know them??" She asked.

"Boys... turn around." They did as they were told

"Oh!!! Thats why I thought you looked familiar Kathryn! You and Louis are in like... 10 magazines! Are you dating?" She inquired.

"Yeah..." Louis and I chourused... A little bit shyly.

"Mate! When were you going to tell us!?!?" yelled Liam

"We thought you already knew..." I said. "Olivia and Masie saw and I guess we assumed that they told you..."

Niall and Olivia took this time to leave and go to the kitchen... Wow... 

"Oh..." The boys said. Except Harry... He hasn't said ANYTHING yet. Wait... HOLY CRUD! Harry has a crush on Kennedy! He's been staring at her the WHOLE time!

Watch how fast I'm going to ruin this moment...

"Whatcha staring at Harry?" I asked in a sing song voice.

He blushed a light pink and started tripping on his words, "Oh.. um... I was just... uh... nothing"

"Uh huh... K." Liar...

"Well, its been nice meeting you guys, but I best be getting home..." announced Kennedy.

"Awe! Thats too bad! Stop by tomorrow though!" yelled Olivia. The microwave timer went off. 

"I will! Bye guys!" She left.

"Harry... Harry... Harry.... Harry... HARRY... HARRY.... HARRY!!" I yelled, trying to get his attention

"Wha- WHat?" He asked, startled.

"Just ask her out on a date already."

"What?"

"You like her. Just ask her on a date."

"Was I really that obvious?"

"Yes, Harry. Yes you were."

"Oh..." Haha

I left and sat next to Zayn.

"Do you want to play a round?" He asked.

"Nah... I'm no good at it... Aske Masie. She's amazing."

"Masie!!!!" I yelled.

"What?" SHe called back.

"Play Mario KArts against Zayn!"

"I"M ON IT!" She ran through the door and sat on the other side of Zayn.

"You ready for this?" He asked "I am a BEAST at this game."

"Uh... Bitch please. I will crush you." She countered.

The started to play. 13 rounds later Zayn gave up. Masie won EVERY game.

"Lads!" Liam called.

We went to the kitchen to see what was up.

"Paul called. We have a meeting with management tomorrow. The girls need to come. He said it was important."

And Liam? He sounded freaked out.

And that worried me.

____________________________________________________________________

And there you have it!!!!! This chapter is complete!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you liked it...

Love you all!

Kathryn rose xx