Chapter 25

*** If you haven't read Chapter 24 please do so. Wattpad does not alert people of my updates. Why I don't know. I love Aug from the bottom of my heart I really do but he is disappointing me not resting. I swear if I see one more pic of him hanging out. like nigga people who didn't even know you were crying ova yo ass because they cared. these people prayed for you. I mean what are you trying to prove man. and them some shitty ass friends to not tell him to lay his skinny ass down. Especially if he plan on going on this tour with Usher. Now we all saw that video of him leaving the hosptial and he could barely walk. So you mean in a matter of days he is miracously healed? Aug you a pushing it. If it happens again, I'm still gon love you and pray. But I'm not losing sleep like last time, because you should have learned from this. Especially if you said, it was the scariest time in your life. Just sit still for a week. It's not that long.

Okay enough of the rant. Trav in the M/M and I'm doing something new next chapter. We're going to see from Stacy's POV. Im thinking of making her and Trav main characters with Aug and AMb. What y'all think?

AUGUST P.O.V. –

“Ey bro!” I heard Trav call out to me.

I was getting dressed in the bedroom.

“What?” I called back.

“Y’all got some mo’ of them cheesecake cupcakes from the other day?” Trav called out from the kitchen.

I threw on my t-shirt and walked down the hall to see him in the fridge raiding it with whatever food he could fine.

“Nigga, what are you doing?”

“Eating. What it look like?” He stuffed his mouth with some chocolate covered strawberries. “Gotta get all my food groups in. Just ate my fruit. Got my meat.” He pointed to the five wings he had on his plate.

“Got my veggies.” He pointed to the greens he had on his plate. “My grains.” He lifted the cornbread. “And if I could find one of them cheesecake cupcakes I’ll have my diary.”

He looked in the fridge. I closed it.

“Get out my girl fridge.”

“Correction, it’s her mama fridge. And her mama ain’t here. Therefore you can’t tell me what to do.” He opened it back up and searched until he found the cupcake.

 “Wala. A healthy complete meal.” He smiled.

He put the piled plate of good in the microwave, taking the cupcake off.

I just shook my head, grabbed a beer out the fridge and sat down.

“So what did you want to talk about?”

“I’mma let you get your food first. Wouldn’t want to interrupt your hearty meal.”

“Good. My full stomach and ass when I have to doo-doo later will thank you.”

“You are sick man.” I laughed and took a sip of my beer.

The microwave stopped and Travis got his food and sat at the table and started eating.

“So what’s up?” He looked up at me smacking.

“What you think about Stacy?”

“She crazy as hell.” He tore his chicken wing apart.

I laughed. “Why you say that?”

“So yesterday I’m about to go on a run right.” He said smacking loudly on some greens. “I’m waiting for her downstairs in the lobby of the apartment talking to China.”