Chapter 16

****New Aug interview in the m/m. The interview ask him what don't his fans know about him. He says I don't know cause they stay lurking. Like Aug we know yo ah lurk too boo!

Anyway Aug and Sev in m/m. ****

AMBER P.O.V. –

August was putting Sata to sleep and I felt like I needed some fresh air. I decided to sit on my mother’s outdoor deck in one of the reclining lounge chairs and read. I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up screaming when I felt a bucket of ice cold water thrown on me.

“August!” I looked up to see him standing over me with an empty bucket, laughing.

“It’s for ALS.”

I gave him an evil look and got up. He threw the bucket down and started running. I chased after him and pushed him in my mother’s pool.

He stood up in the pool, coughing and wiping his face.

“That’s what you get.”

I started for the door, but he came after me and threw me into the pool with him.

I pushed him off of me, and went into the house to get a change of clothes.

He came in after me laughing.

“I like yo hair.” He said trying to touch the puff ball my hair had turned into. I was looking like a porcupine.  

“Fuck you.” I went in the drawer looking for a clean shirt and pants.

He sat on the edge of the bed laughing.

I looked back. “Would you get off the bed wet like that?”

He stood up and took off his shirt.

“Gimme a dry shirt.”

I threw a dry shirt and towel at him.

“You got some pants too?”

I threw a pair of Rell’s clean sweat pants at him.

“You ain’t got to throw na.”  He put the clothes on the bed, then started to take off his pants and his underwear.

“Unh-unh. Go in the bathroom for that.” I gave him the stank face and pointed to the bathroom.

“It ain’t like you ain’t seen me befo.” He held the waist of his royal blue boxer briefs.

“It doesn’t matter. We were together then. We’re not now. Go in the bathroom that’s disrespectful.”

“Did I say that when you was dressing in front of me?”

“My back was to you.”

“And you don’t think I saw your naked ass?”

“You know what, I’m not about to go back and forth with you about this. I’ll go in the bathroom. Be dressed when I come out.”

I went in the bathroom, dried off and changed my clothes.

When I was done, I knocked on the door. “Are you dressed?”

“Nah I’m naked.”

I sucked my teeth and opened the door he was fully dressed, sitting on the edge of the bed putting on his gym shoes.

“We need to plan this party.”

“I’ll be back later, I got to run home first.” He stood up and straightening his shirt. He was skinny so Rell’s clothes were super baggy on him. I laughed mentally at how silly he looked.