Chapter 27

****Lip service what y'all think? Aug was looking at ol girl who said cheated kinda crazy. He was probably thinking this heaux lol. And who does that girl Gigi go with? Video of Aug's part in the m/m if you didn't see it. 

Rell in the m/m ****

AMBER P.O.V. –

“So…how was it?” I sat on the living room couch impatiently waiting the details of Stac and Trav’s date. She turned to me with her legs crossed Indian style.

“It was cool.” She blushed.

“Just cool?”  I narrowed my eyes and turned my lips up at her looking skeptical.

“Okay it was great.”

We both grabbed each other’s hand in excited me and did a little scream.

“Where did he take you?”

“Checkers girl.” She rolled her eyes.

“Checkers?”

“I was mad at first. But it gave us a chance to you know, vibe and talk.”

“Well that’s good. Were you nervous?”

“Uh…a little. But his sense of humor put me at ease. Then when we got back to the apartment, we just stayed up all night talking.”

“About?”

“Everything. Life. What he’s looking for. What I’m looking for. Amb I really like him. I just don’t know if he feels me like that.”

“Why you say that?”

“I don’t know he’s hard to read. I don’t know if he’s just being flirtatious or if he’s really into me.”

“You just got to be patient and see.”

“I know.” She sighed. “The only bad thing is everybody leaves tomorrow. I go back to Philly he goes back to New Orleans.”

“Well I got some good news. Sata and I are taking a flight to Philly and Trav and Aug are going to drive the U-Haul up there.”

“Oh my God, when you move?” Her eyes got bright.

“Yeah. So do you mind if Trav stays with you for a couple of days, just until he helps Aug move in the stuff and leaves to go back to Nola.”

“No I don’t mind. I’m a little nervous though. The only man that’s ever stayed overnight with me is Aug. And he’s slept on the couch.”

“Travis doesn’t have to sleep in your bed Stac.”

“But I want him to.” She joked.

“Girl you a mess.” I shook my head.

“Nah but honestly, I know I’mma super nervous.”

“Just think of it as you guys being friends that way you won’t feel uncomfortable. There’s no pressure whatsoever.”

“I am going to do that.” She took a deep breath. “I feel like such a little girl.”

“No honey this is something new for you. Of course it’s going to be a bit uncomfortable.” I rubbed her shoulder.

Her phone started buzzing. She looked down at it.

“That’s Cha. She’s outside. Thank you for everything Sis.”

“Aww you’re welcome sweetie. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you as much as you helped me.” I hugged her and laughed.