A/N: Be Strong Y'all

I want to first thank everybody who told me to look at the Instagram pic.

As soon as I clicked it, my heart literally stopped beating for a second. Then I read the fact that he was in a coma, and I had to step out of work to keep people from looking at me crazy from the tears.

I knew something was up. I knew we were only getting part of the story. I kept saying, they saying he good to protect his privacy. Which they were, and he deserves that. I understand. I think in part, it was because they didn’t know if he was going to make it. And didn’t want to alarm people.  

But it takes a long amount of time to recover from a coma. Some people have to learn how to walk again. Some people have to learn how to talk again.

I’m glad he woke up out of it, but he’s not going to be well enough to go on tour with Usher. He’s going to need months of physically and speech therapy. One month is not going to be enough.

Which makes me so sad because I know he was looking forward to it . This was his time to have a chance to perform in big venues like Madison Square Garden and learn from one of the best.

And while that does break my heart to the core, the fact that we prayed and prayed. And had faith upon faith. Although at times some of us were guilty of it wavering. We believed God would bring Aug out and he did.

The fact that Aug did not die, (although the way its looking he could have) is a testament to the healing power of God. And it shows that God is not done with him yet.

He has opportunities bigger than Aug could imagine. Awards waiting Aug probably never thought he could get. And a career filled with so many highs, he will only be able to look back on these lows and laugh.

Adversity, which Aug has had his share of, only makes you stronger. And if his past history is any indicator of his strength to overcome adversity, I can only imagine how much stronger he will come out of this. Wiser. Stronger. Better. With so much more drive and so much more to prove.  And y’all know since Aug uses his life to write music, that sophomore is going to be fiyah! He has so much more to write and sing about.

I thank God for answering our prayers. I thank y’all for becoming a family though this. I thank y’all for the constant updates. Laughs. Tears. Everything. He still needs us so don’t give up on the prayers. Faith and belief.

And like CertfiedKay said yesterday, at these meet and greets from now on, we ain’t doing no gifts. We giving this nigga care packages, filled with vitamins, can goods lol, fruit, popeyes chicken lol and red beans rice, granola bars, bottled water and any thing else his skinny behind need to keep him in good health.

THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN ON OUR WATCH! Keep the updates coming y’all.

Love y’all so so so so so so much!

Be strong!