Chapter 21 - Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing...

"I need to get a job" I said randomly, making the others around the table, who were eating mind, stop their individual conversations and look at me confusingly "I mean it"

"Like what" Niall said, confusion written on his face. "Do you even have any GCSE's"

"I have 3 actually" Correcting him with a smirk "Art, Music and Health and Social Care"

"Oh sorry Miss, I'm going to get a job, even though I don't have any passes In English, Maths and Science"

"Don't get all educational on me ok" I responded, sending daggers to his direction, making him roll his eyes.

"But seriously, what do you wanna be" Zayn said, coming into the conversation and raising his eyebrows at me.

I shrugged my shoulders not really knowing or thinking about how I wanted or how I was even going to get a proper job, it just came out with no thought in mind.

I just wanted to get out to the big wide world, see what it actually looks like, because to me, the whole perspective and view of the working class was probably different to what I thought it was, middle aged women, wearing long grey pencil skirts with stiletto heels and having their hair tied back in a tight bun, old grey, bearded men, walking with black cases, which probably had  paperwork, stationary and a laptop maybe in their right hand, while a coffee from Starbucks in the other. 

I had so much ideas of what I wanted to become, Since work experience in year 10, where I went to work with my old psychotherapist, Linda,  I saw what was behind the scenes and what she did, I thought maybe I could become one, help those who I knew felt my pain, and I felt there's.

"A psychtherapist"  I blurted out after thinking about it after 5 minutes.

"Really?!" Niall said smiling

"Yeah, I might be able to talking to Linda tomorrow maybe and see what she could do" I smirked to Niall who was grinning from ear to ear.

"You really want a job don't you" Eleanor laughed while hugging Louis.

"I'm just bored that's all, Aoifa, is starting nursery next week, every ones at work and i'll be home alone" I pouted 

"We'll go tomorrow ok" Niall saidnodding his head, i guess he really wanted me to get this job...

"Let me see ya have a go on the guitar then"  Niall said suddenly spinning me around on the spot  and pulling me close to his body.

"No" I simply said, dodging his kisses that he was trying to give me.

"Please" he pleaded with his blue orb puppy dog eyes.

"No Niall" 

"Please" he pleaded again, wrapping his arms around my waste and stomach and holding me tightly so I didn't escape from his grip.

"Let go of me Niall" I laughed trying to wriggle out of his strong arms, but then being chucked on the bed with Niall's hands still wrapped around me.

"Make me" he whispered in my ear, making me get those expected butterflies in the pit of my stomach, making me bite my lip and grin from ear to ear.

"Stop being a fucking tease Niall, I'm not playing for you"  I laughed, still trying to wriggle my way put of his tightening grip around me.