Chapter 18 - Sometimes, things never go your way...

Niall’s P.O.V

What do you mean I can’t go home” I shouted across the large mahogany table full of Management, all gathered in grey striped suites, 3 women with their hair tied back into a perfect ponytail, without anything out of place. The men with their fingers on their chin, elbows on the table and slunched back in the chairs, their faces were full of no emotion whatsoever, clear and bleak, you could see right through their clear gray eyes, clearly not wanting to be here, same as me.

Niall, you have countless interviews this week, and we can’t afford for you not to be here, aswell as your band mates” the blonde lady across from me said putting her hand on the table and putting them together, her grey dark eyes boring into me, making me feel uncomfortable in this situation in the very spacious white, use to be cheery room, now a moody uncomfortable place, talk about happy much.

“But, this is my personal life, I need to sort it out.” I shouted back, clearly most people in this room had no emotion whatsoever from my sudden outburst of emotion.

Sorry Niall, you’ve been in the newspapers too often, this is a bad image for the band and for you, your ment to be showing yourselves as idols and role models, you just probably need time away from your other half, and I understand that most newspapers today have got a story aswell about this ‘cheating’” another lady replied with grey white hair, making gestures with her fingers after cheating, this just made me more angry and mad, how could she say this, yeah maybe I’ve been in the newspapers a lot because of Katy, but when she said it was a bad image for the band and to our fans, I then wanted to punch or kill someone, this was my personal life, they barely knew nothing about it, and saying that the fans saw us as a bad image, clearly she knew nothing about our fans.

But then I thought, maybe Katy does need space to clear her head, Danielle was going home and seeing her next week, she told me over the phone exactly what she wanted me to do, to stay here and let her think, maybe it was good for her and for me, I know after her previous relationships they’ve all cheated on her, but I’m not ‘one of those guys’, I’ve helped her through everything, and I know she’s thankful, but then I know she may not trust me ever again, and I’ll understand that, I’ll win her trust back, unlike the previous one’s. It was because I love her, and right now, I hope she loves me back too.

Fine, I’ll stay here” I grumbled, narrowing my eyes to the women in front of me who smiled, pleased with herself, but the atmosphere still never lifted from the mood it was in.

“Well that’s sorted then , goodbye Niall” the women said still showing me a toothless smiling and ushering me out, I stood up, still my hands clenched together and marched, clearly showing my frustration and anger, just behind Paul who opened the door. And to then see 4 well known sneaky little nosy fuckers fall to the ground, all looking up and flashing me an innocent grin.

Um, excuse me, this was a private meeting, I’m going to call security” the grey headed lady shouted, clearly not knowing who the boys where, I’m completely mind blown at how she even knew me.

RUN BOYS” I shouted as they got up from the floor laughing and all ran for their lives, including me.

—-

Finally, after about an hour running through this hotel, floor after floor, corridor after corridor, we got to my hotel room, all out of breath, laughing and collapsing onto the sofa or floor catching out breath.

So, what did they say” Zayn said through breaths and clinging onto his side clearly in pain after running and clearly showing he needed to go to the gym, or stop smoking.

Um, I guess that I’m not aloud back to England” I shrugged, finally catching my breath and running my hand through my hair.

They were quite mean to be honest” Harry said giving me I’m-just-saying look.

You are such nosy fuckers” I said looking around at them and rolling my eyes and my friends.

Louis made us” Liam blurted out pointing at an innocent looking Louis.

I don’t really care to be quite honest, I just want this tour to be over and be back in England to see Katy” I sighed looking at the boys and giving a little smile.

Well firstly we’ve got loads of interviews today, so its gonna be a long day” Liam said patting me on the back and walking to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

“When does it start” I said hoping it would be in a few hours as I didn’t even feel like talking to anybody today but just have Katy in my arms, holding her tight and listening to her cute english accent.

“In 5 minutes” Liam replied smiling.

5 MINUTES!!!!!” we all shouted leaving Liam startled there with his eyes wide open.

Boys, you ready?!” Paul shouted from the door, making us all turn our heads from Liam to Paul at the door, folding his arms.

NO, were all dead” Harry replied, falling to the floor, then leading us to all collapsing to the floor all pretending to be dead, how mature.

I’m counting to 3, if your not up by then and out of this hotel room, I’m going to kick your asses” Paul shouted, his irish Dublin accent belting out of the room.

“1…”

“2…”

We all shot up before he could say 3 and ran out to the hallway to the hotel room we were being interviewed from.

Forever Young ey….

---------------------------

i absolutely loath short chapters, but i just have no imagination...

4 more days till year 11...HELP

Katy's P.O.V next, i will swaer on my life it will be longer...

please please, vote/fan/recommend and i will love you forever 

MWAH

-Lauren