Chapter 12 - You know my name, not my story...

The LA sunshine came crashing through the Curtains and into the bedroom, cascading down the light white walls and onto the bed aswell into my eyes waking me up and trying to blind me for some reason.

I tried to move so I wouldn’t have a chance of being more blinded by the warm sun but I couldn’t move, familiar arms were wrapped around me tightly and something was breathing on the top of my back sending shivers throughout my body. I turned my head around so I could see what was next to me and then I saw a sleeping Niall, again with his mouth open slightly and resting peacefully, I couldn’t wake that up, so gradually and carefully, I turned to face my sleeping Fiancé and go back to sleep.

Suddenly there was a sound of crashing pans and cutlery. From this sound my first reaction was to hold onto Niall for dear life. Niall also woke up as soon as he heard the sound and held me tightly aswell

What was that” he said with his husky voice.

Well, being the brave man you are, you can go check it out” I said looking into his eyes

I knew who and what it was, it took time to figure it out, it was Pippa trying to make herself breakfast, I knew it was cause I heard her swearing after she dropped the pans, I know I was being mean but it was funny, probably all the boys were out there checking the situation and also having a shit.

Niall let go of me and whipped the cover back off him and also me, the cold and also warm air hit me and gave me goose bumps.

Stay here” Niall said grabbing a hanger from the wardrobe and opening the door to see 4 scared boys in front of him, Harry with a toothbrush, Liam with a spoon, Zayn with a hair drier and Louis with Eleanor’s straighter’s, if there was a murderer or a gunman, they’d be fucked right now.

I tried not to laugh but a weird noise came out of my mouth sounding like a Seal coming out of the water and doing a belly flop into it at the same time, it wasn’t attractive.

Hey, this was all I could find, and What was that sound” Harry asked with a weird smile across his face.

I laugh in scary situations ok, now are you going to be men and check what’s down there” I whispered sending evil eyes to Harry.

Fine, but if we get killed its your’s and Eleanor’s faults ok” Louis whispered turning round with the boys.

They were whispering something and I looked into the hallway and saw Eleanor standing there looking scared in only a thin dressing gown, yep, guess what Lou and El did last night.

She saw me and her eyes were actually scared, I mouthed to her ‘Pippa’ and she just relaxed, and covered her eyes like she was releaved, of course, Louis just made it over dramatic.

The boys stopped whispering and stood silently, then they screamed, running down the long hallway into the kitchen with also a screaming girl.

WHAT THE FUCK” I heard Pippa shout “KATY” she then screamed

Me and Eleanor just looked at eachother, and laughed, thank god Aoifa was still asleep.

We both walked into the kitchen and saw Pippa and the boys standing there looking awkward.

Well this is awkward isn’t it” I said making it more awkward than it was.

What the fuck Katy” Pippa said shoving her arms towards where the boys where they were standing.

It was funny ok” I laughed looking at Niall

Your so gonna get payback” Niall said coming towards me