Chapter 16 - Why does everyone walk out of my life...

I look like a slag” I said pulling the end of my dress down towards my knee’s and looking at the girls getting ready for my birthday in Las Vegas.

No you don’t, you just look…older ” Ella said straightening my hair and smiling at me in the mirror.

Still” I replied shrugging my shoulders.

Its your birthday, just for one night babe, and when are you ever going party in Las Vegas huh?” Danielle said putting her heals on.

Living whilst were young babe” Ella replied and all the girls agreeing.

Ok, but please don’t make me do anything stupid, I’m really bad when I’m drunk” I pleaded not wanting to be ending up in the papers such as showing my knickers off or my boob to the paparazzi.

Don’t worry Katy, I don’t drink so I’ll be taking care of all of you” Danielle smiled.

Our taxi’s downstairs, everyone ready!” Perrie shouted coming from the bedroom to the living room and excitedly jumping up and down.

We all took what we needed, Ella flung the door open and everyone’s faces turned to the 2 people standing there snogging eachother’s faces off.

We all stood there wanting to know who was at our hotel door, probably about to have sex, we couldn’t see them as the hallway light was turned off and they just looked like black figures in the night not wanting to get revealed

Um, excuse me, can you fuck off and hump somewhere else please?” Perrie shouted making me laugh and making the two of them stop and turning their heads.

My mouth dropped open and my hand automatically came to my face over my mouth, his blue eyes met mine with guilt and dishonesty.

Oh my fucking god” Perrie whispered quietly but enough to make me hear her.

I felt a tear slide down the slide of my cheek and leave a salty taste in my mouth, I couldn’t believe it, Niall, My Fiancé, my boyfriend, soon to be husband, father of my child and my everything, was kissing, no, nearly about to have sex with a slag who he just probably randomly dragged up too are hotel room, ARE, are bed, I didn’t know what to think, what to say or what to do, I just stood there, looking into his eyes, how could he, I thought he said “he was different to the other boys”, let’s just say that all the boys are the fucking same.

I….I’m just going to get some air, alone” I said looking around to get something, but I didn’t know what, maybe my belongings, my daughter, everything that I own, I might as well catch the next plane to England because I don’t even know if me and him could even go on.

I started to walk out of the apartment and into the hallway, not even making eye contact with Niall or his slag but instead pushing them to the side.

Footsteps were following behind me and I automatically knew it was Niall.

What did I say to leaving me alone Niall” I said still walking trying to stop the tears.

Katy, please let me explain” Niall pleaded, grabbing my wrist and stopping me.

Don’t touch me” I screamed through my teeth, grabbing my wrist back out if his hand.

Please, let me just explain” he said running past me and making me stop in the middle of the corridor.

What is there to explain Niall, I saw you fucking snog the shit out of that…that slag” I shouted in his face and pointing to the back of me from where I was walking away, making me more angry, hurt and upset.