Chapter 3 - Finally happiness...

It had been 3 weeks and during that time, I started a new school, I started as the new girl again, having no friends, being alone, girls looking at me like I was some sought of dirt, being shy, not trusting anyone and basically ignoring every comment I got. Although I didn't want anyone to know, I couldn't celebrate my daughters birthday and anniversary and that killed me inside, I missed her so much, although I only held her in my arms for a few minutes, it felt like forever until she was taken away from me, put into that tiny wooden plastic coffin and sent down 6 metres down the ground.

After the stories of my mum and dad had died down, the media started on me due to bordem, they researched me basically, found out that I self harmed and had depression because of the therapy, Knew that Aiva died in my arms, all those were private, only my mum and ex-boyfriend knew because he was the dad to Aiva. I had no one, no one to help me through this, the children here didn't care, the social workers tried to tell me it would all be ok, of course she was telling me a lie, everyday seeing new stories of me, real or fake.

I couldn't take it anymore, looking down at my wrists, arms and thighs, slowly running a finger over the scars that I did to myself. I wasn't proud of them, but that was the outlet, that was the proof of my strength, of how long I survived. 

My phone alarmed me from my thoughts as someone sent me a message, and it was Niall, the first time I've heard from him since when he left.

"Meet me at the airport, 2PM x"

An hour passed and I was still waiting. I was falling asleep but I heard screams, I automatically shot up from my seat and ran to the entrance of where Niall would be arriving. I stood on my tiptoes looked left and right, looking for the boy who took my heart and cared for it. Suddenly I saw him, he was already looking at me, with his piercing blue eyes and loving smile.

Without a care In the world I just ran as fast as I could to him and as I got closer he dropped his bags and put his arms out, without hesitation, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waste he held me up by his hands on my bum and buried his face in my neck with him also burying mine in his. It seemed like ages I felt safe, and that I never wanted to let go, we were both in a different world.

"I'm so so sorry, I shouldn't of ignored you, I'm sorry" Niall said, looking in my eyes

I finally got off him and wiped my tears, still holding hands. We just looked into each others eyes and we could tell we missed each other so bad, he was holding my hand as tight as he could, guiding me through the fans and Paparazzi, keeping me and also him safe.

"Tell me what happened when I was away, I need to know everything!"

I looked up and saw a stern face on him, I could tell he was serious and that he wanted to protect me however possible.

We were all bunged into a car, not knowing where I was going, in the car was Me, Niall, Eleanor, Louis, Danielle, Liam, Zayn and Harry. I rested my head on Niall's Shoulder and fell asleep knowing I was safe again.

We were finally at the boys aprtment and all the boys said goodbye to each other and went there separate ways to their apartment, Niall grabbed my hand, both taking suitcases with us.