Chapt. 24: Nothing Happening..

Nick

I had to choose.. You must be thinking that I should choose Demi.. She was my girlfriend and my best friend..

but Miley..

Miley was my first love.. I cared about her.. I can't live without her can I?

But Demi will soon start doing things.. she will do things that even I can't believe will happen..

I know she will het back to cutting herself.. Miley's words weren't the most wonderful..

But Miley could potentially ruin us if she says anything about our life.. and what she saw wasn't something easy to take..

I hate myself for hurting two of the most wonderful girls I've ever met..

What seemed like hours of thinking ended up being just a few seconds.. I had to act quickly..

I ran from the spot I was and grabbed her waist stopping her

- No! Don't!!

I walked back a few steps and she fighted my arms crying hysterically - STOP ASSHOLE!!

I sat on the bed and pressed her body against mine - Don't do it.. Please don't do it Demi..

I felt the tears coming out pf my eyes like boiling hot water.. In the silence, the only sound were my rare sobs.. I rarely cried this hard.. I was worried sick..

She sniffed and cleaned her eyes while I cried closing my eyes.. Why was this happening?

I felt her grab my head and kiss it while we heard Miley's car take off..

Demi

I was so surprised when Nick started crying.. He never cried.. neither when someone punched him hard or he cut himself accidentally with a knife.. He was just a rock who smiled and had a poker face.. never tears

He fell backwards with me on top of him and I rolled over so he could put his head over my still naked chest.. he gripped me tighter never letting go, like he was afraid I would try to escape

His tears started to wet my skin and run down my rib cage

After a few minutes of crying, I felt asleep only waking up in the next morning

I opened my eyes to see that he was still sleeping in my chest.. I laid down my head and stroked hid soft curls. After a little, he woke up..

He stood up a little and I looked down at him. He was blushing so hard it was cute - Shit! - he mumbled

I laughed and pulled him down again - Don't look

- I think it is too late for that..

I blushed and kissed his shoulder - Thank you.. for last night.. I would've the biggest mistake of my intire life if it wasn't for you.. You are my true hero..

Nick chuckled - Yeah.. I'm awesome.. jus don't tell anyone I cried..

I pushed him to the side and rolled on top of him - It was sweet of you..

- Yeah but I'm Nick Jonas.. I don't cry!

I smiled - You did last night

He laughed cutely making me smiled - That sounded so awkward

I thought about my sentence and then laughed when I got what he meant..

- You feeling better?

I nodded - Brand new!

- We should do this, 'body heat' thing more often you know?

I shook my head and stood up turning my back to him - Idiot