Chapt. 4: Ignore & Forgive

Demi

The next day, the three brothers had to go out of set to perform with Miley Cyrus, from what I heard.. that meant I didn't saw them for three days..

I had a lot of fun shooting the rest of the drama in the cafeteria! We even had a girls night out!

I felt a little sad though.. I missed Nick a little.. I missed the night conversations we had because, in some way, they made me feel better.

When the three days passed and they came back, Nick didn't look very happy..

- What's wrong with him? - I asked Joe while looking at Nick running to his cabin upset.

- Lets just say that someone hated the idea of him being the love interest of someone else.. - Joe answered putting his elbow on my shoulder

Nick

I couldn't believe her! It looks like she can't trust me!

I felt on my bed with my face against the pillow.. I wasn't crying.. I was just tired of this.. Miley and I have been fighting over the past weeks and I couldn't understand why!

It was just a job! For fucks sake!

Sometimes she's just really fucking immature!

- Can I come in? - I heard Demi knock on my door

- I don't care..

I heard her steps and then the bed sank next to me - What happened?

- I don't wanna talk about it..

- Come on Nick! I'm your best friend.. and for your information, a great listener!

I sat up and rubbed my face in my hands - It's nothing.. is just stupid

Demi chuckled - It isn't stupid if it messes with your head..

I sighed and Demi sat more in the back leaning her back against the wall

- Come here.. Let me help you

I sat back and she pulled my head onto her lap. I closed my eyes as her fingers started traveling around my hair giving me goosebumps

- I had a fight with my girlfriend.. again..

Demi

I felt something crack when he said girlfriend but tried my best to hide it.. we were just friends and nothing more! I had no right to be sad.. why was I sad?

After a few minutes of silence, he continued

- She's mad that I'm making this movie.. but I really don't get it! Doesn't she trust me?!

I looked down at his curls - She's just worried! She's probably afraid of losing you.. I mean.. you guys aren't together everyday right?

He shrugged and put his hand on my knee for support - No but it's not that bad! She should be able to trust me! Without trust, your relationship sinks..

- Yeah.. but you gotta put yourself on her shoes.. you are her boyfriend. You're famous and probably the dream of any girl out there.. Of course she's upset! She's afraid of you switching her!

We stood there in silence for a few minutes. I just told him he was my dream guy by saying that he was the dream of any girl

He actually was my dream guy! He was calm but funny, intelligent and talented... he made me feel happy even though I'm constantly sad..

- I guess you're right.. Thanks.. - he replied after a little bit

We talked a little more about his case and I felt asleep after a while since when they came back it was already pretty late