Chapt. 16: Back

Demi

- Can't.. I'm sorry..

I nodded my head and sniffed a little - Okay.. p-please.. don't tell.. anybody - I sobbed

I stood up, ready to walk off - Goodbye..

I turned my flashlight on and just when I turned the corner, I felt down in sobs.. literally..

I tripped over something and felt.. I didn't wanted to get up..

I stood up in my arms looking at the ground while I cried.. I trusted him! He was the only one who knew..

- Demi!

He ran over to me, helping me get up but I tried to get out of is grip - Stop!! I don't need your help - I cried loudly

He let go of me and sat on the ground while I laid there crying.. I want this to stop.. this was awful.. This hurts so bad..

I stopped crying after a while and started sniffing.. I heard him move and when I gave for myself, he was holding me.. my head in his chest.. my legs over his.. his arms firmly wrapped around me..

- I hate you.. I hate you so bad! - I whispered crying even more..

I hated him for holding me the way I wanted to be held.. I hated him for shushing in my ear and petting my head..

He whispered sweet nothings to me like "don't cry" and "you're gonna be alright"..

- Don't tell me more lies.. please..

I don't remember anything more and that must be because I felt asleep..

Nick

I held her until she felt asleep.. I looked down at her arms and moved her sleeve a little, exposing her cuts..

Am I really giving up on her?

She needs someone.. someone who can talk to her.. someone who can help her..

I should be that person..

I moved her so I could stand up and then picked her up.

Nick.. can you really do this?

Can I? I mean.. Maybe she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.. Maybe she closed the chance she was giving me..

But if she wasn't.. was I really sure I could do this?

Well.. I couldn't give up without trying.. right?

I really was an ass to her.

Walking to my cabin, I laid her on my bed and hopped in after taking her and mine shoes off. I laid next to her and dropped an arm around her waist, which made her move around with her back to me.

Demi

- WOAHOOOO NICK!! YOU CAN MULTIPLICATE YOURSELF? - I heard Joe laugh

I slowly turned around feeling something in my waist. When I turned around, I almost screamed not expecting for being in the bed with someone

- Is he sleeping? - Joe asked

I nodded and Joe came closer leaning on Nick's ear - WAKE UP!!

Nick groaned and opened his eyes darting them towards Joe. He suddenly looked scared and tried to walk away but Nick already grabbed his shirt

Nick pulled Joe down and said - Don't you dare do that again!

Joe nodded - Okay..

It's funny because yesterday, Nick was the scared one and Joe was the one threatening him

He let go of Joe and Joe walked back to his bed. Nick turned to me with his eyes closed and "went back to sleep"

Okay.. now what? If I touch him, he'll scream surprised..

I put my hands on his mouth quickly as he opened his eyes.. like that he didn't made a sound

- Why am I in your bed?! - Whispered to his ear

I took my hands off of his mouth and he swallowed - Do you want the truth and confession or, the truth and joke? - he whispered back

I rolled my eyes - 1st one

He leaned into my ear and grabbed my waist making my heart start to beat faster..

- The truth his that.. you need someone and I wan't to at least try because.. I really am an asshole and you deserve mor than this.. I have to confess that.. I can't get you off my mind

He leaned back and I smiled sadly - Really?

He smiled and I pulled him to a hug.. please let me not be having a dream.. this can't be a dream!

He pulled back a little and leaned to me, kissing me softly..

- I missed you!

He smiled - I missed you to baby..

He kissed me again and again.. he made me feel special by whispering cute stuff to my ear.. he was amazing..

Thank god he's back!