Chapter 50 - Goodbye Tristan

Chapter 50

"Chloe what the hell is that on your arm?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chloe what the hell is that on your arm?" Tristan yelled grabbing ahold of my wrist sounding real angry.

"Umm nothing" I said quickly feeling scared as hell. Knowing he is in this drunk state makes me wonder what he can do. I snatch my arm away and pull down my sleeve, starting to walk away.

He shouldn't have noticed.

"That clearly isn't nothing" he said sternly pulling me back. "Lift up your sleeve."

"No."

"Chloe lift up your fucking sleeve"

His eyes were blood shot and he sounded really irritated now and didn't look the happiest.

"I can't" I whispered letting those shitty tears fall again.

"Why?" He shouted making me jump.

"Because I just can't okay?" I said raising my voice slightly to get him to realise I want him to back off.

"Yes you can Chloe. If that's what I think it is" he shouted grabbing my sleeve.

"Don't please" I whispered quickly, fear evident in my voice.

He pulled up my sleeve and instantly his face dropped and he looked like he could cry right there.

"How could you do this?" He asked slowly running his thumb up and down my arm.

I stayed silent because I didn't know what to say. I shut my eyes and just prayed that I could be anywhere apart from where I was at that moment of time.

"I said how could you do this?" He hissed through gritted teeth scaring me a lot.

I have hidden this for too long. I give up.

I sighed frustratedly and tore my arm from his grip, running my hand through my hair.

"Because I don't know who I am anymore. I don't know if I'm coming or going" I shouted at him. When I looked into his eyes they seemed emotionless. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"The past few months I have felt SO alone and you haven't even noticed! Nobody likes me Tristan! The whole fucking world hates me!" I screamed at him.

So much for keeping it all in.

"Okay then, what about your fans?" He asked bluntly.

"They don't have a clue!" I shouted. "They have no idea what goes on behind the TV and cameras. I have hidden ALOT over the past few months." I sighed not knowing where this is going.

"What goes on then?" He replied leaning against the wall like he knows everything. That pushed me off the edge.

"Oh, maybe things like I have been physically, verbally and cyber bullied over that past couple off months and that my mum died from something I didn't even realise she had. Or my dad is a complete asshole and lies constantly to me. Or maybe the fact that I have suffered with depression and anxiety and that the whole world thinks they know what my life is like. I'm 17. 17 and more or less everyone knows who I am. Is that enough? Because I can go onto the fact that-"

"Stop it!" Tristan yelled now crying too. "Please just stop" he cried making me get angrier.

"Why should I stop? I think it's about time that someone knows how fucked up I am."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He said quietly.

"Because I feel alone Tristan" I replied bluntly.

"I thought we told each other how we feel" he said looking down. "I just don't understand, you always seem happy" he said rubbing his forehead.

"When paparazzi follow you everywhere you have to learn how to smile even when you feel shit because trust me, it's been along time since I have been happy" I laugh sadly.

"You need help" He said getting up and taking my hand.

"Help?" I laughed. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

I snatched my hand back and looked into his eyes.

"You know what Tristan, have a good life" I said grabbing my bag and pulling my sleeves over my hands. I turned around and saw Tristan's eyes. He looked broken and upset then I think of me.

Tear stained face, pale skin, rough blonde hair that seemed to just fall in the wrong way. My hoody made me look fat and stubby and my leggings clung to my legs making them look vile.

What an ideal time to fucking cut my skin again.

"Where are you going?" He asked worriedly.

I looked up at him and laughed sadly.

"Somewhere far from here. I need space. Say that I've gone away for my job and if anyone asks where I am just tell them to turn on the TV or radio; no doubt there will be some stupid story about me. If you want to know how I am ask Connor."

I stopped and looked into his eyes.

"Goodbye Tristan."

And with that I walked to my car not looking back once.

The End

Am I the only one who is crying right now??!!

Did that shock anyone? Tbh I don't even know what I just wrote!! Ahaha sorry if that's not how you wanted it to end! :/

So that is the end of Don't Let Go :(

BUT

The sequel is up now!

It's called 'Just Hold On'

Whoooooooo hoooooooo

What a different name huh? ;)

So go read that now to see what happens between Chloe and Tristan :)

I'm gunna miss writing this :((((((

Give this chapter one last cheeky vote and comment? Also tell me what you think about the story and what you think will happen. Thanks :)

Thank you for all the support you guys have given me :)

I love y'all loadsssssss xxxxx

Byeeeeeeeeee