Chapter 47 - Video Shoot

Chapter 47

'@Chloe_Evans: Video shoot day 1! :P'

I set my phone down on the table and wait for my first interview to start. While everything gets set up, people are interviewing me for some reason, I don't know why, I'm boring...

"Okay so tell us, what's it like being famous?"

"Urm..." I laugh. I didn't realise I was famous?!" I say a little confused only to a humoured look on the interviews face.

"Hell you are!" She smiled.

"Oh okay..." I laugh not sure what to say next. I'm not good at these interview things.

"So, What's your new song called?" She asked.

"Nothing in this world will ever break my heart again, a mouth full I know!" I laugh starting to feel comfortable after a while.

After what felt like 3 million interviews I finally managed to get into the set and start filming.

The video was basic, but that's what I wanted for my first single. Simple, but effective.

I was hoping that I would get number one, but that's a little extreme...

---//---

"How was it?"

"Ugh I'm too tried to even think about it" I half laugh, half mummer.

"Hungry?" Lucy asked with a raised eyebrow, already knowing the answer.

"Starving" I groan already asking to go and get a Nando's.

"Yeah sure" she smiled grabbing her keys and me, taking us both to the car.

I laugh at how quick she is being and before I know it, I'm in Lucy's car and on my way to Nando's.

"So did you finish the video?" Lucy asked as we pulled out of her street.

"Yup" I say, sighing deeply. "I'm shattered"

"I can tell" she laughed. "But at least you look all nice with your makeup done all professional and stuff" she rambled on making me laugh.

"Oh well no one will know us so it's okay" I smiled as we pulled up.

When we get inside the familiar smell of chicken and nice stuff hits me hard in the face. We find a table and the order food- duh!

Obviously I go for butterfly chicken and Lucy does the same.

"Excuse me..."

I look behind me to see three young girls around the age of 14 beaming back at me.

"Can we have a picture with you please?" The one asks.

"Urm yeah sure" I smile a little confused.

"You're so cool" the one beams.

"Awh thanks" I smile. "This has never happened before" I laugh shyly unsure of what to do.

"Ohmygod really?!" The third girl laughs. "Your like so famous now, I'm surprised!" I blush and hide my face with my hands as they all laugh including Lucy.

I take photos with them and we chat for a while until our food comes.

"Oh hang on Connor's calling me"

They all awh and say there goodbyes.

That made my day.