Chapter 16 - Pure Beauty

Chapter 16

Chloe's POV

Connor had now had his operation and was okay. He was still asleep though but everyone had gone into see him.

I was now sat next to him, holding his hand and taking in his beautiful features when I felt the grip on my hand tighten. I instantly looked up and I saw Connors eyelashes lift a little. I squeezed his hand to let him now that I was there and that was when he opened his eyes slightly.
"Where you just checking me out?" Connor said in barely a whisper. I laughed out loud and lent down and kissed him on the forehead.
"I was just admiring your pure beauty" I whispered. He instantly smiled, and boy have I missed that smile!
"I had a dream that you was having an operation" he said.
"Umm okay, I think you've got that one the wrong way round!" I laughed and so did Connor until he groaned in pain.
"Ahhh don't make me laugh, it's hurts!" He said holding his chest.
"I'm sorry hunny" I replied. I couldn't help but smile though as he was just adorable!

Connor can't leave the hospital for another few days because the doctors need to keep an eye on him. Me and the boys promised that's we would come and see him everyday. Even if it was a fly-in visit.

As Brad would say; So now is the waiting game.

~~~~~~~~

Okay, so this is just a filler! I will do more soon I promise I just wanted to update as I didn't want to keep ya'll waiting :) Also if you have any ideas of what could happen next let me know in the comments, I am really stuck for ideas!! Thanks a bunch xx