Chapter 48 - What Is My Life?

Chapter 48

It's been a week since my single went into the charts, and today is the day for the official UK top 40.

I'm not going to lie, I was shitting myself but that's not the sort of thing we want to go too deep into.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing and I turn to check the time.

"Shit" I mumble realising it's 1pm already.

I see Joe on the screen and I quickly answer.

"YOUR NUMBER ONE!!" He screamed down the phone making me do the same.

"WHAT? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" I screech making him laugh.

"No!!" I get up and run into the lounge to tell Lucy.

"LUCY IM NUMBER ONE!!" I squeal running around like a headless chicken. I couldn't hold it anymore, the tears came...

"OH MY GOD" I scream doing some weird dance.

"You where against One Direction as well!" He praises me. (A/N - don't hate, I like 1D :D )

"You have to be kidding me?" I laugh not sure how I feel right now.

"No! Turn on the TV"

I follow his instructions and turn on the TV going straight to 4 music. Me and Lucy sit there for a while gobsmacked.

"Hell, this is insane" I mutter feeling all mushy and stuff.

"Tell my about it, I need your autograph before you go off traveling the world"

I laugh and grab my phone instantly dialling Connor's number.

"Hello?"

"CONNOR I'M NUMBER ONE!!" I screech.

"No way!!" I hear and smile. I feel like these past few months have been worth it now that I have an outcome. "What did i tell you? I knew you would get it!"

Last night I was on Skype to Connor worrying about my place on the charts and obviously he reassured me.

"I'm so freaking happy!!" I beam going towards my room.

"I bet you are! Look I have to go, ill ring you in a bit"

We say our goodbyes and then end the call. I smile to myself and think about the past few months. What is my life? I take a step back from everything and I realise I don't deserve this. I pull out my laptop and open Facebook.

What am I doing?

I can't stop myself. I open up the messages Shannon sent to me and read them, reminding me oh I really am. My heart sinks as I realise that it should have been One Direction or someone else who got to number one. Not me. I don't deserve this.

'Do it, you slag, cut yourself, feel pain'

My head spins. 5 minutes ago I was happy as shit and now I am literally feeling shit.

'What are you doing? Go fucking cut yourself '

I shut my eyes and try to stop the voices.

"Chloe, don't hate me, but-"

"But what?" I snap unaware of how rude I sound. "Sorry" I mumble.

"It's okay, but I think your depressed" she whispered.

I can't stop myself.

I can't stop.

I can't.

-------------------

This is the deepest FanFiction ever!!

2 chapters left!!!

Duh

Duh

Duh

So Chloe is a wreck :( She was so happy!! Damn girl!

Anyways please vote, comment and share!

Also, comment who your favourite character is... I want to know!! I hope no one says Shannon!! Aha

Byeeee xx