Chapter 46 - I Love You

Chapter 46

"That was absolutely fantastic" Joe says as I walk through the door.

"Thanks" I smile blushing a little. I'm not used to many compliments.

"So I'll get Josh to edit it abut then we can get this on a role!" He says smiling.

Josh is the producer and is really nice. He has a warming smile that seems to stick.

"Okay, is there anything else I need to do?" I ask wanting to just go home.

"Nope! All sorted" Josh says and I thank them both before leaving.

As I leave the building I feel my phone vibrate in my bag.

"Hello?" I ask realising its Connor who is ringing me.

"Hey, ar-are you alright?" He asked sounding a little upset.

"Um yeah, why?" I start to feel worried as of the way he sounds.

"I saw a picture on the internet of you earlier"

"Um, cool?"

Where is this going?

"I saw your arms"

"Connor... I'm sorry" I feel a stab of regret and pain as I lean against the dashboard.

"I-I just, why?" He asks now in tears, clearly making me do the same.

"Connor please" I beg (ehehehe) as my voice cracks.

"Please just tell me why baby" he says through sobs.

"I can't do this now" I say feeling all sad and emotional.

No change there then.

"Tell me please?" The way his voice sounded helpless and needy gave me the extra urge to tell him.

"I'm so alone Connor" I sob, crashing down the walls that took me so long to build.

"Baby I could have helped you" he says sympathetically.

"I didn't know how to tell you"

"Well now I know, and I can help you" he says which makes me smile slightly.

"Thankyou"

"I'm always here"

"I know" I say unsure. About everyone who has told me that has either died, ran away or left me to go the other side of the world.

"I'll see you soon" he says a lot more calmer then his previous state.

"I love you" I say but quickly wish I never did.

"What?" He asks in disbelief.

"I-um" I stutter scared of what has just been said.

"I love you too" he whispered which instantly makes my heart flutter and break out onto the floor a die a little. Good use of adjectives aye?

"Well I guess we are both on the same wavelength?" I laugh and so does he.

"See you later" he says as we end the call.

"I love you" I smile feeling privileged to say those words.

"Chloe, just one more thing, don't let go"

------------

Oh my god I went to see the vamps last night and damn it was amazing! Can we just discuss Tristan on the drums? DAMNNNNNNN and then James, Connor and Brad looked fab as usual :)

Aha hope you likeeeeeeeee!!

So what do you think will happen at the end? Comment because I want to know!!! Anyways please vote, comment and share and whoooooooooo!!! Okay I don't know.

Byeeeeeeee