Chapter 6 - Nightmares

Chapter 6

Tristan's POV

We had just finished watching the film, everyone was out for the count apart from me. Kate was asleep with her head against the chair and James was sat upright on the armchair - that can't be comfy right??!! I looked behind me to see that Brad was asleep next to Chloe and Connor. Wait, what? Chloe had her head on Connors shoulder. He needs to stay away from her - he's not good enough for her. Hang on, am I being a little over protective? No, I'm not. He's not right for her. I looked at Chloe and smiled. She's the best sister ever and I don't want her to get hurt. I decided to fall asleep with that thought on my mind... Not a good idea.

----------------------

"Tris? Tris where are you?" I hear a muffled sound from outside my door.
"Chloe is that you?" I said walking towards my door" when I opens it I saw her small figure curled up against the wall.
"He cheated on me" I sat down and wrapped an arm around her.
"Who Connor?" She looked up at me with bloodshot eyes.
"Yeah" she looked so upset. I knew I couldn't trust him.
"I'll sort him out" I said with anger rushing through me. I started to get up until I was pulled back down again.
"No! Don't Tris!" She cried.
"He hurt you!" I shouted back.
"What did I do?" She shouted back.
"You went out with a fool, you should have known better" I was annoyed, he had not only broken her heart but he'd also broken me and Chloe's friendship. I was surrounded by shouting and tears. Everything was blurry....

----------------------

"Tris wake up!" I felt someone shaking me. "Tristan?" Chloe said worriedly.
"Wh... What? I opened my eyes to see everyone had gone apart from Chloe.
"I think you had a bad dream?" She said putting her hand on my forehead. "Tris, your boiling!" It wasn't until then that my dream came rushing back into my head.
"You don't hate me do you?" I said quickly.
"What? Why would I hate you?" She asked sitting down on the floor next to me.
"I don't know, I guess it was just my dream". She frowned grabbing my hand.
"Tris you know you can tell me anything yeah?" She asked.
"Yeah I know, I don't really want to think about it at the moment" I said looking down.
"Okay, but you should have heard you! You where full on going for it!" She laughed. "It was kinda scary".
"Why, what did I say?" A smile creeped onto my lips.
"You where shouting things like 'he hurt you' and 'I'm going to kill him'" she said in a manly voice. I laughed a little but felt a wedge of awkwardness lodge in my throat. I coughed.
"Tris, what's the matter?"she asked turning serious again. Damn it, I thought I was covering it up well.
"I'm fine" I lied, I hated lying - especially with Chloe because we shared everything.
"Okay, but please tell me if you need to" she said. I leaned in and hugged her.
"You know I don't like seeing my big brother all sad" she laughed.
"I'm sorry" I bit my tongue to try and stop the tears, failing miserably. She pulled away looking into my eyes.
"Smile" she said pulling a stupid grin. I laughed. How did she do that? She would always make me laugh however I felt.
"Thanks lil sista" I said trying to be all gangsta like.
"It's ok bruv" she laughed. "Come on lets go see the others. Their all worried sick about you!" We both got up and walked into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~

Awww, brother and sister hugs! Please vote xxx