Chapter 24 - Starbucks and Phonecalls

Chapter 24

I had just got in from rounders practise and I was so worn out. I just wanted to go and sleep forever but revision and course work calls so you know :/

I was sat on my bed when my music stopped playing and my phone started to ring. I picked it up and it was an odd number. Without thinking I answered it.

Yep. You guessed it. I shouldn't have answered it.

"Hello?" I asked down the silent phone line. Suddenly there was a muffled sound coming from down the line.
"Hello?" I asked again. A few seconds later my words had been replied to.
"Chloe?"
"Who is this?" I asked uncertain.
"I miss you so much darling, I know what I did was stupid but don't ignore me" I heard. I felt the tears well up in my eyes.
"Get lost dad you've broken us all" I barely whisper.
"Oh Chloe I'm sorry" he sighed.
"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY SORRY AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE? YOUR A JERK YOU KNOW THAT?" I practically scream down the phone.
"DONT EVER TRY AND MAKE CONTACT WITH ME, TRISTAN OR MUM EVER AGAIN BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? WE DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE". I smash the end button and chuck my phone onto my bed. I turn around and see Tristan stood leaning against the door frame.
"Need a hug?" He said sadly. I jumped up and ran into his embrace. I'm not going to lie, I cried a lot. A lot a lot.
"Just forget about that dick" he said into my hair which made me laugh. "What? It's true!" He laughed.
"Oh dear me you do make me laugh" I said sadly.

I can't see how I was ever mad at such an amazing brother.

"Right come with me" Tristan said pulling away from the hug.
"What? Where are we going?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Just come with me" he laughed pulling me out if my room, downstairs.

"Dude, for all I know you could be taking me and keeping me hostage" I said pulling a face.
"Just shut up and let me drive" he said closing the car door.
"Shut up and driveeee drivveeee driveeee just a shut up and driveeee" we both started to sing but failing because we burst out laughing.

I plugged in my phone and started playing Fancy and we both started singing along. This is me and Tristan's jam and we get a little exited when we hear it playing. I looked over and I saw him doing the head banger and I couldn't help but laugh. I pulled out my phone and opened Instagram because this was a moment that I couldn't miss. I pressed play and laughed as he made funny noises and faces for that fact. I captioned it 'Tris is in the zoneeee!!' and then uploaded it.

I had about 120k followers because of being Tristan's sister, which I suppose is good. I'm addicted to Instagram. Seriously, it's my life! I stalked my timeline for a few minutes and then put my phone away and we talked about anything and everything.

About 15 minutes later we arrived at a Starbucks and I instantly smiled.
"Oh my gawwwdddd you know me so well!!" I screeched doing the famous gay Tristan voice.
"I know, I'm so fabulousssss" he screamed. "Creamy latte for my darling" he said turning posh.
"Yes please madam" I smiled sweetly.
"Madam?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"Have you seen the way you dress?"
He pulled a shocked face and put his hand over his mouth.
"Chloe May Evans. How dare you?" He said in a teachers voice. I just stuck my tongue and laughed.

--------

We where now sat on the wall in front of the beach. I had my head on Tristan's shoulder and we were taking selfies. We had taken about 50 different photos and everyone of them, no matter how hard we tried, we where pulling stupid faces.
"Brad's coming down next week to do some extra vocals on a few of the tracks" Tristan said out if nowhere.
"Okay" I smiled.

I hadn't seen Brad in awhile or James for that fact. I speak to Connor every night on Skype, so it's not so bad. The house is always sooo loud when Tristan and Bradley are together.

Can't wait for next week!! {Crappy Sarcasm}