Chapter 38 - I'm Nearly 18

Chapter 38

"Ohmygod what happened to you?" Grace asked while ushering me inside.

"Shannon happened" I mumbled running a hand through my now messed up hair.

"Who?" She questioned as I followed her through to the kitchen.

"Shannon Rowley" I repeated watching her go back and forth looking around the kitchen cupboards grabbing different things oh the way.

"What did she do?" She asked as she placed something cold onto the cut on my forehead. I will it admit it was crazy shit at first but then it turned into a soothing feeling.

"It involves a petrol station, a wall, being called a bitch and a slap" I chirped, sarcasm evident in my voice.

"Ouch" she whispered while studying my messed up face. "Girl I hate to break it to you but now your famous you need to put plenty of foundation on that cut of yours" she winced.

"Famous huh?" I laughed.

"You've gone viral, haven't you seen the news or twitter?" She asked pulling out her phone.

"No..."

"Ohmygod! Your everywhere look!" She says while handing me her phone. I flicked through numerous news stories until one caught my eye.

'Viral star Chloe Evans; brother of Tristan Evans and girlfriend of Connor Ball, shows the world her talent on just 3 minute video'

I read through the news story and realise that my mouth is hung open.

"Mad huh?" She laughed taking back her phone.

"Yeah, I guess I have been so caught up in everything that I didn't have time to check the internet" I say rubbing my forehead but flinching away when I reach the wound.

"So tell me about your mum. How is she?" She asked taking a seat beside me.

"Not great, at all really but I guess I just have to carry on. I'm nearly 18" I told her as I reminisced over the past week or so.

"You could always move with me?" She asked making me smile.

"That sounds cool" I returned feeling a slight glow of happiness beneath all the ash and crap knowing that she cares.

After 20 minutes if tears and stories I felt refreshed and was sat in my car ready to drive home. Just as I started the engine my phone vibrated so I pulled it out of my pocket and unlocked my phone.

Connor :*

'So I told my mum about you and she insists that you come up and meet the family and stay the weekend, so next week? Xx'

I smiled and replied with an obvious yes and the carried on with my journey home.

------------

Hey hey hey

So that was real crap and Idek if this story is any good anymore but blah.

So I really cringe ready the fist few chapters of this book like whoa I was a cheesy child.

Please go read and vote for my Ashton Irwin fanfic called 'Letters' it would meet the world :)

I like to set targets so 100 reads for the next update :)

Love you guysssss xx