Chapter 26 - You okay?

Chapter 26

(In the big brother voice) It's currently 12:46pm in the Evans household.

Sorry I had to...

I was on Skype to Connor. I really missed him. I hadn't really spent much decent time with him in person since the hospital malarkey.

"You know, when we see each other next I'm going to take you on a date soon as the only proper time we have spent together was on a hospital bed" he said laughing. I smiled at the thought of is together.
"I'd love that" I said in a hushed voice as everyone else was asleep.

Suddenly my Facebook messages went off and I looked at who it was from.

Shannon Rowley.

'Hey bestie, how is little Con Con doing? I'm sure he will still love you when he realises how much of a loser you are'

How did she know about us? About Connor for that fact.

I gulped and looked back up at Connor.
"Who was that?" He asked yawning.
"Just a friend from school" I smiled pushing my worries to a side.

Put on the happy act Chloe. Your good at that.

"Oh okay" Connor smiled back rubbing the back of his neck. 'Are you okay?" He asked looking concerned.
"You perfect" I smiled.
"Babe you look tired, go get some sleep" I said yawning myself.
"Okay. See you later Chloe" he smiled kissing the camera.
"Bye Connor" I replied kissing the camera back.

Once he had gone I quickly looked back at my messages.

'Hey bestie'

.
.
.

'I'm sure he will still love you when he realises how much of a loser you are'

How did she even find me?

------------

It's 12 at night, I haven't proof read, I'm tired and I needed to update.

This is just a filler as I'm pretty stuck on what to write.

I just watched the film 'Cyber Bully' and I feel pretty inspired to write about that sort of thing. If you have any input just inbox me :)

Love y'all xxx