Chapter 33 - Welcome To Paradise

Chapter 33

"Jesus Chloe, how far away did you park the car?" Dean moaned as we walked through numerous side streets.
"As close as I could" I replied taking another turn which lead to the car park.
"Finally!" Dean cheered as we headed towards my car.

Well it's Tristan's but we'll go with it.

"Isn't this Tristan's car?" He asked as we got in.
"Yeah, but like to think its mine" I laughed turning the car on. We pulled out and and started to drive towards my house.

One thing I like to have in life is music. Especially Disney. This means that when I turn on my car the lion king sound track starts playing loudly. This creates an awkward tension when you have another human in your car.

Take the hint.

"Lion King? Seriously?!" Dean laughed.
"Can I just remind you this is Tristan's car" I said trying not to laugh.
"He really does like Disney doesn't he?" He laughed starting to sing along.
"Yeah I know" I smirked knowing I had got away with that one.

When we pulled up outside my house I told Dean to wait in the car while I ran and got my guitar.

As I placed it in its case my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and read the number, unknown.

"Heya, I just thought I would tell you, know one likes you, yours such a cow"

I quickly deleted the message because I didn't want another situation where someone reads the messages and finds out what's happening.

I tried to push the message to the back of my head and carry on putting my guitar away but I couldn't help but feel heavy hearted about it.

I walked down stairs and the radio was playing. I think it's that bars and melody song. There are pretty good I'm not gonna lie. I felt sorry for that kid who got bullied.

Bullied

The word rattled around my head.

B-u-l-l-i-e-d

I quickly turned off the radio to avoid my thoughts and put my guitar in the car and got in.
"Got it?" Dean asked as I turned on the engine.
"Yup"I said trying to sound happy.

We made our way to the studio, Dean directing me on the way whilst singing along to the little mermaid.

Don't judge.

Okay?

Okay. (Sorry I had to)

*tears dramatically fall*

When we arrived I grabbed my guitar and we headed in through the doors. There was a woman at the desk who had blonde hair like me and looked like she was in her teen years too.
"Chloe, this Grace. Grace, this is Chloe" Dean announced gesturing towards me.
"Hey! Nice to meet you!" She said sounding happy.
"Heya" I smiled.

I liked this girl already.

"I would hug you or something but this darn desk gets in the way all the time" she said sounding a little annoyed making me and Dean laugh. "Anyway go through, Joe and Fin are already here" she said pointing to two large doors that I'm assuming lead to a corridor or something.
"Okay see you in a bit Grace" Dean said walking towards the doors.
"See ya Grace" I smiled picking up my guitar and following Dean.
"Bye!" She said then retuning to whatever she was doing on her computer.

When we got into the corridor there where loads of doors. And I mean loads.
"How do you know which one is yours?" I laughed scanning over every room number. We suddenly came to a stop in front of a door that looked like every other door. Dean tapped the number that was at the top and walked into the room.
"69? Seriously?!" I laughed. Unbelievable.

When I walked in I noticed Joe and Fin sat on sofas near a door which I assume leads to a recording booth.
"Finally!" Fin shouted throwing his arms up in the air.
"You took your time" Joe laughed.
"Well that might be because Chloe parked her car about 10 million miles away" Dean moaned making me punch his arm. "Ouch" he flinched making us all laugh.
"Anyways, welcome to paradise" Fin said pointing to the large room that stood before me.

I could get used to this.

------/------

So I haven't proof read this yet and I won't be able to until I get back from my holiday now. I have written loads of chapters so I can update when I get back. Sorry for the mistakes, please don't kill me :0

Also, another question. Where are you guys from? Like I mean what country?

I'm from England :)

Love y'all xx