Chapter 41 - Tyler Oakley

Chapter 41

3 hours have past and I think I have finished crying. I feel weak and tired. But it's nice, I don't feel stressed as down.

I clean my arms and walk into my bedroom and lay down on my bed. Some Tyler Oakley is needed right now. I open up my laptop and sigh deeply. I feel strangely better, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I thought I would feel regret and pain but I feel good, great in that fact.

I opened up YouTube and saw a new dorky thumbnail which meant my queen had uploaded. I clicked on the video smiling at this cuteness and noticed the video was called 'My Love For You'. I laughed a little at his randomness and wired or the video to load. He greeted everyone with his typical "Hello everyone, my name is Tyler Oakley" and then started rambling on.

"So, I thought need to tell y'all something. I'm in love" he said. "I have been roaming my home, the internet, and I found this bae!" He squealed holding up a picture of me. Me mouth dropped open. I was expecting a another new picture of Darren Criss topless or something but no, it was me. Wtf is happening.

"She's so fucking perfect and her voice, ahh don't get me started on that!" I was practically screaming and firing and ohmygod I don't even know.

"I mean have you seen the video of her singing Ho Hey? She is like a goddess AND OH MY GOD I LOVE HER SO FREAKING MUCH" I shouted which made me laugh. He was singing along to the video of me and I already had my phone and started tweeting him.

'@Chloe_Evans: Wtf? THE REAL @tyleroakley just made a video about me? CRYING' I copied the link and tweeted it instantly getting retweets, favourite and replies. I didn't realise how many followers I actually had; 800,000. Have a really been this caught up in everything to miss all of this?

I scroll through my mentions when I tweet catches my eye.

'@tyleroakley: wait what? MY QUEEN HAS SEEN MY VIDEO?! Okay I'm on the floor dying @Chloe_Evans'

I'm quick on my feet to reply to him and soon we have a full convocation going on.

'@tyleroakley: DM me your number, now you my bestie I need to call you, Skype you or SOMETHING @Chloe_Evans'

I DM him my number and soon a message pops up on my phone and I smile like a dork as I read it.

'Still fucking dying right now! When are you coming to the US next? BECAUSE YOU ARE COMING TO ME AND I CAN HUG YOU AND CRY'

'Oh babe, I've already booked a flight ;) aha but seriously I am coming as soon as possible and we can do American stuff! xox'

'Yay!! But I want to do English things too! It's not fair :(' I laugh and tell him it does nothing but rain. I am so caught up in everything I didn't realise it's nearly 12pm. We said our goodbyes and I soon went to sleep dreaming about a lost girl in a big, big world.

"Are you ready to go on?" A tall man asks me.

"Yup!" I reply taking the mic out if his long, skinny fingers.

I follow him to the doors which would lead me onto the stage and stand listening to the crowd scream as my name is mentioned. I run to the stage and stand in front of everyone and my first song begins to start. I start to sing but nothing comes out. Everything I silent and I am trying to get the words out.

"Chloe!" I look to the side of the stage and see dad running toward me.

"Get off me!" I scream.

"No! Come on!" I try to fight away but it's no use.

There are so many people, where am I? I scream out but no one is listening. No one is there for me. I search around for everyone but there is no one yet the room is so busy. My breathing quickens and the walls are getting closer. I scream and scream but I can't even here myself. My arms are bleeding and everything is getting closer.

I try to stop the walls but I can't. I trapped.

I bolt upright and hear a bloodcurdling scream. My checks are wet and hot and I realise it was me who screamed. What the hell just happened?

----------

So I was reading all of y'all comments and I was smiling like a dork for the past 3 hours so I thought if update!

Let's just say I kind of wrote what I wish would happen. WHEN WILL TYLER OAKLEY BE MY BESTIE?

Some one but me a Tyler Oakley please?

(Side note, I haven't proof read bc I cba oppssssss)

Anyway love y'all, don't forget to comment, vote and share! The more you guys comment the more it makes me want to write!

Byeeeee!!! xox