Chapter 4: The False Source

A few duties later, Nightblade has been checking feline minicon in time and time again to see Ravage is recovering and he still has not touched the Energon in the past few days. She is getting worrying about her new minicon friend that he is still trying to get himself malnutrition in starvation. She wanted to stay with the minicon for the rest of the time but she can't get off-duty when there's war been going on. Maybe persuasive would be better to reason with this condition.

"Ravage, I know this is what you want to die for the honor... but I still not convinced that die in honor isn't the choice. You survived and it might not too late for this..." As the minicon's optic is opened and looks up at her a bit. She continued. "No matter what master and others are saying it, the weak have survived and better chance to live. You can still have the choice to make for your own. Forget that Decepticon honor, maybe... I can be your friend nor comrade." Ravage is moving as he widens his optic a bit softly as surprised.

"Not just serving a master... but helping current the bot like me, as a partner." She put her single servo onto her chest plate. "We can fight together... as one."

Ravage stood quiet and he is giving the thought of Nightblade's words. Her speech is little lack but convincing that she will be his new partner to serve for the mission.

But when the comm's online, the young spark put two digits on her side of the helm and listening to the communication from the other Decepticon. They've requested for scouts to survey the cave they've got signal for Energon. Unfortunately, the leader is still on the battlefield with other Decepticon warriors against the Autobot. So Nightblade begins to contact her master Megatron for new survey mission. Even she has to use her mellowed discipline ego.

"Lord Megatron, let me take the survey mission. I've been training for a thousand years in the Pit and I want to prove myself to fight alone."

"You certain to do this mission on your own, my loyal student?" Her master questioned her ability.

Nightblade replied. "Yes, I am certain that I can do it since the time in ruined Vos city."

"... Very well. Reclaim the Energon before the Autobot, Nightblade."

"By your will, Lord Megatron." She hung up the commlink and then she sighed. "Least he finally accepting my position for the new mission."

When Ravage has finally seen Nightblade's true color that she wanted to do something for the mission she involved and even hiding her masked from Decepticon including Megatron. She turns to her new friend and shushes him a bit.

"Keep it secret, partner. I maybe masked my true color, but I still can't get used of my mellowed ego in front of every Decepticon... especially Lord Megatron, okay?"

The minicon didn't respond but still surprised by that young spark... who equally masks as his former master Soundwave. Watching Nightblade who is going to the mission to survey the Energon when she leaves. He looks at the dish that got Energon left for him. Still thinking about that young swordwielder who has kind spark she helped him. Over and over again, he felt like appreciating for the help to be alive. Now he may found the answer... and he could find the way to return the favor.

At the wasteland in the sea of rust, the young swordwielder and troops have been driving up to the pinpoint location of their position in vehicle mode. They arrived at the location that is set to the cave and then impacts the t-cog into Cybertronian. She got the Energon signal device as she aims it to the cave entrance and it detects the faint energy coming from inside the cave. Seeing two Decepticon are waited for her and reinforcements arrival and got the equipment ready to survey the Energon into the cave, as they begin the search for Energon.