Chapter 10: The Truth of the Past

It's been few stellar cycles when she still remain in the Decepticon Nemesis Warship and Ravage is stays by her side in the quarter since they were transported to the unknown system. Nightblade doesn't know what's happening outside ever since she still remain in the quarter. It is like she is always trapped inside the room when she had been disciplined for letting their enemy alive and keeping Energon suppled before they escape from Cybertron. Nightblade have been putting the pieces together about the past... and now she learn to realize what those Decepticon are believe that violence is the answers, but Autobot believe the speaking is the answer to resolve the peace and equality are the answers. The whole story about the Golden Age and the Great War from the old mech told her... that Decepticon are the cruelest faction and her leader is the one who started the war. When Ravage nudge her servo, Nightblade got his attention as she turn her helm to him.

"You have to come to your senses, Nightblade. The Decepticon soldiers are still coming to conclusions about you being the traitor. You must do what our Lord and other Decepticon wanted you to follow." Ravage forewarned his partner.

Nightblade groans angrily as quietly and slam her servo at the wall. "To frag with them!" She cursed loudly. "Why should I prove to them to extinguish our own brethren! This war... our lord's oppression... his goal... our dying world... and conflict... it all come to the sense now... Our Lord isn't making the peace... he's forcing it to tyranny to control the world to dominated!" She noted.

Ravage watches her who got up and starts thrashing the furniture objects and data pad. She is angry and ranting about how her master treated everybody a expendable soldiers. She even punched the door harder as it got little dent.

"I begin to see what Bumblebee and then other Autobots scouts are truly informed me..." She muttered.

Ravage is seemed to know what she meant and he comes to her side. "So you do encounter this Autobot scout at the beginning and then few cycles you rescue him to get over to other Autobots." He theorized her secret.

The swordwielder stood silent for the moment and turn her helm away from his sight. "Yes... you are truly right..."

Suddenly the door opened from outside as it revealed Soundwave who is not alone with two Vehicon soldiers in each side. Ravage backed away from the femme. Until his visor equalized the wave he started the overlapping the Nightblade's voices mixed with electronic. "I begin to see what Bumblebee and other Autobots scouts are truly informed me."

Nightblade's optic is widened in the state of shocked, but how did she get to spy on by the silent mech. She now realizes that... her own minicon partner is the one who spies on her for his true master. The feline minicon walks toward Soundwave, he turned and bow his head in apologetic to her.

"I see... this is a set up from the beginning, is it?" Nightblade said sadly that she felt betrayed. "I thought we were partners and friends, Ravage..."

Soon Soundwave points his fingertip at Nightblade. He used the Starscream's voice mimicked, "Take them to Lord Megatron." Ordered the Vehicon to send her over to the Lord Megatron. The Vehicon soldiers escort the young femme out of the room and Soundwave goes with them, leaving the minicon in the room alone who had feeling... hurt to do this in his spark.

At the Nemesis bridge, Megatron has the much intel from his loyal communication officer and... he becomes enraged at Nightblade who keep her secret from him, stabbed him in the back who raise her to become the student of his. He immediately killed the one Vehicon who are closing on the platform.

"My own student! You have double-crossed me and turn your Decepticon loyalty back on you!" The warlord scolds her who stood quietly. "You betrayed the trust of me! Lied to your own master who raises you in our city!"