Chapter 12: New World

In Earth's year of 1980s, the ship has been going down through the atmosphere level when the emergency landing is active. The gliders are about to be failed to handle the heat by the speed. Soon Nightblade has awoken from the stasis and notices the ship is about to crashed. So she takes control of the ship and begin to pull back the pedals to go up. It crashed into the forest and landed in the ground through the green environment as the ship begin to slow down roughly. Both Nightblade and Ravage got shoved back into the seat when it stopped. The young femme breathe calmly as she manage to save herself and Ravage from the fate. Her minicon partner got up and hop off from the seat... until he collapsed in the floor.

"We'll never... do that... ever again..." Nightblade panted softly as Ravage groaned quietly as he would agreed with her while he laying on the floor.

When Nightblade notices the light from the outside through the window, she notices the sun is shine brightly as it bathed her frame. She carefully got up from the seat and go to the hatch door to see the outside. In outside, Nightblade got out of the ship and looked around carefully to see everything. Her expression is changed to her surprise that... the layers of the planet's surface has the environment she had never seen before. Seeing the life forms of the creatures are small size than her. She walks up to the hill and sees the life form civilization at the farthest miles from her.

Ravage walked up to her and sees what she sees. Notices his partner is... smiling and her coolant tears flowing down her faceplate that something made her happy when her visor still equipped.

"It's... beautiful... this planet... is so much better I ever felt..." Nightblade smiled happily.

She sat down on the ground and watched the views of the newest environment in this world. Ravage smiled faintly as he glad to see his partner is happy to finally be free.

Suddenly, Nightblade and Ravage hears the electronic noise of the buzzes as it calls for the designation. They got up and backed away from whoever comes over here. The familiar faces of yellow and black mech comes out from the shadow with the weapons out to aim at her and Ravage. The young swordwielder has always never forget the familiar face and set her weapons down carefully. She got up and stand calmly when Ravage is keeping his cautious.

"... Bumblebee," Nightblade responded and the mech seems to surprise that femme called his designation... even the voice is too familiar that he never forgotten about. She slowly put her servo on her visor and it pop out to reveal her true face.

[Nightblade!?] Bumblebee buzzes as he finally sees her true faceplate... but he notices her right optic is red after he comes close to her. [What happen to your optic!? Were you injured during the battle?]

Nightblade frowned sadly, "I... know what you and Autobot saw what your views are. What you see what Megatron has become." She put her servo on her arm and she looked down a bit. "I lost the optic that Megatron has taken it."

Bumblebee is shocked when he sees and believe that Nightblade has been harmed by her master who smacked her faceplate and destroyed her optic. Seeing Nightblade's coolant tears flowing down more... it's not about her optic but it's something else that she felt guilty.

"Bee... I'm... I'm so sorry about your voicebox that Megatron stole it from you! I'm just glad that you are alive but... I can't forgive myself for stand idly to watch you die," Nightblade cried softly as she kneeling down on the ground and cover her faceplate with her servos. "Forgive me..! I didn't know you were involved in the Tygar Pax city!" She replied.

Bumblebee kneeling down to her height and patted her helm gently she looked up at him. [Its fine, Nightblade. Ratchet and my friends have told me everything that you brought me back to the outpost. Don't blame yourself for this, Nightblade. It should've been Megatron's.] He buzzes softly.

Nightblade sniffles a bit and... she smiled as she put her servo on his chassis gently, "I understand."

Bumblebee would be smiling back to her, but he hugs her gently when Nightblade surprise by that action. She... seemed to like it and wonder where did he learn that. The young femme closed her optics and hugs back in return.

The scene transparent to Nightblade's optic who just opened, the new area of the location she's in the top of the mountain with Ravage. Even she has the optic path on her right optic. She's been living in the earth and wonder around for 28 years since she joined the Autobot as she earn the crest emblem on her shoulder but... her Decepticon emblem is hidden underneath it.

"28 earth years its been... You think those Decepticon will ever find this planet, Ravage?" She asked.

Ravage looks up at her, "I highly doubt it."

Nightblade chuckles softly as she seems to agreed with her minicon friend. Keep staring at view where she enjoys the life on Earth. Until one of life form called human came to approach the femme. The female human looks up at Nightblade with the smile.

"Hey Nightblade, hate to break the news. Ratchet has contact me about the bad news. The Decepticon has returned, they showed up and he wanted me to warn you about it," The human says. "And... we lost one member who was killed by Decepticon. That was few days ago before I got contacted from the base when I found out just now."

Ravage looks up at her, "I guess I have spoken too soon... should we go hide again?" He asked.

Nightblade got up from the ground as she stood vigilance, she put her visor on equipped. "... No, we're not running anymore."

Ravage nods his head and merged into Nightblade's chassis and then... Nightblade has transformed into the custom Chevy Monte Carlo and she opened the door for the human who hops inside and takes a driver seat.

"Putting the seatbelt on, and then ready to go! Glad I had you as my guardian, my friend," the human smiled. "Also I found the location of the Energon at another sector in the cave, I also saw the Decepticon troops are mining there."

Nightblade would smile at her as she begin to drive the wheel to the steep hill, heading towards the edge of the canyon mountain. Launched up to the air after the big jump, now she changed her form to custom F-35 Fighter Jet while the human is seated.

"Hang tight, Nayla. We'll just have to crash their party at their mine," She warned the human who named Nayla. The jet began to boost the thruster and flew off in the sky. Nightblade, the young swordwielder, will help the Autobot to win... no matter how long it takes for her and the Autobot.

'Honor the fallen... protect what matters... and keep moving forward... The words I shall not forget about it that inspire me.'